**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Got Cavalier! - this renews my hope for the game!

Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

I went from 5.3.1 to 6.1.6 all weekend since it was rainy! Definitely a fun bit of content, really enjoyed pushing for this title. Hardest part was probably sentinel, didn’t have much trouble with crossbones cause I used BWCV on poison mode.

Gotta say, I know this game gets a lot of hate sometimes but they consistently give new content every month and I feel the game is refreshing. I played this game in the beginning and quit because of lack of content. I came back during COVID and feel I’ve gotten a lot done am still have so much to go. Excited to have this title! Nice achievement for me personally.

I do think arenas and alliance war need work - unit grind is trash now. I’m also pretty excited for the sigil pass to have Scarlett witch. The pass needed a upgrade and adding a champion will honestly do for now. Just all and all feeling good after getting the title!

Comments

• Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Awesome bro!!!
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Congrats!!! Reaching those milestones always feels good
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,782 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
    What was amazing for me was achieving Cavalier and Uncollected on the same day of the same month (of course different year).
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Congrats!!! 😊
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Congrats! Hoping to make such thread sooner too!
  • Options
    Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    Who was the rest of your team for 6.1.5 (Crossbones) along with BWCV?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Ah. 6.1.6 completion. Those were some peaceful times 😂
    Congrats OP. It's a good milestone in the game. As @Mr_Platypus said, don't rush into 6.2. Go back and chip off act 5 and variants, build your roster. 6.2 is actually a big jump in difficulty from 6.1
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Congrats OP. It's a good milestone in the game. As @Mr_Platypus said, don't rush into 6.2. Go back and chip off act 5 and variants, build your roster. 6.2 is actually a big jump in difficulty from 6.1

6.2 is pure filth.
  • Options
    Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    Congrats on the milestone mate :+1:
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Congratulations, Great job!
  • Options

Who was the rest of your team for 6.1.5 (Crossbones) along with BWCV?

For the whole thing I used Venom, duped CAIW, duped Aegon, duped guardian and then duped BWCV. Venmo was great for crossbones too tbh. I’m not a big fan of guardian, but he was my best tech and my mutant class starts and ends with unduped namor and omega.
  • Options
    Pulyaman said:

That’s the plan! Cav feels like a great place for roster grow. A lot of content is unlocked. Deals are semi-decent compared to uncollected, and the chance for six shards an cav crystals is just another great perk