**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Got my first 6 star, any good now? Heard he got buffed, returning player from a year ago

Okay, so i basically started playing this game again and got my first 6 star, hulkbuster, and he used to be trash but apparently got buffed, is he any good unawakened?

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yup, I use my unduped rank 5 a lot.

Puts in a ton of work in act 7, most variants and in cav difficulty. Great defender on protect as well.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    He is great! Difficult to play but he rocks. He can be played unawakened, but having him dupped is nice. Congratulations :smile: dope first pull
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    thanks, okay cool i will use him now
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,670 Guardian
    You heard right, he was buffed and is now much better. He doesn't need to be awakened to get most of his value.

There's videos and reviews out there, but short version is his specials now break blocks, and there's some interesting attack rotations where you can use SP2 to power burn the target and power lock him, then hammer him with heavies while stuck in the corner.

Played conventionally (like any other champ) he's a decent attacker now, and if you learn his quirks he becomes a very strong attacker. Not what I would consider a top tier champ, but a very good champ and a very good first 6* pull.
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    thats great to hear!