When will aq start

GalacticmanxpGalacticmanxp Member Posts: 15
I have been waiting to test my new aq team and running low on glory at the moment, any thoughts?

Comments

• GalacticmanxpGalacticmanxp Member Posts: 15
    Where is aq
  • GalacticmanxpGalacticmanxp Member Posts: 15
    Thanks udyedagain
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Member Posts: 1,434 ★★★★★

Next week

Has there been a confirmation on the date? June 3rd or June 5th?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,406 ★★★★★
    Should be June 5.
    edited June 2021

Should be June 5.

I thought so too. But in the News and Announcement section, there is a thread about Map 5 changes where they say 'From June 3rd'.
    Hence my doubt.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/266630/aq-map-5-link-nodes-adjustment#latest

Edit: Now Miike posted this on the Changeling thread. So honestly no clue what's going on.

• ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Simplest solution.

Look at the glory store. When the timer says it resets is when the next AQ should start.
    ItsDamien said:

Simplest solution.

Look at the glory store. When the timer says it resets is when the next AQ should start.

That is technically 5th. Which is what I had assumed as well. But with contradicting statements from the mods, it could be different.
    Which is why the question was asked on the main thread with no reply yet.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Simplest solution.

That is technically 5th. Which is what I had assumed as well. But with contradicting statements from the mods, it could be different.
    As far as I understand the "enrollment" can begin on the 4th. Meaning the selection of maps and mods. The 5th is when the first day begins.
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Simplest solution.

As far as I understand the "enrollment" can begin on the 4th. Meaning the selection of maps and mods. The 5th is when the first day begins.
    True. Could definitely be that.
    Would just be great if we had a confirmation since I don't trust such assumptions nowadays. Kabam changes stuff when they want to
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Everyone in this thread. Look at your in game mail. The announcement is there.