**KNOWN ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
We are aware of an issue impacting some Summoners, resulting in the loss of their stash of SQ entry keys.
The team will be redistributing lost keys.
Timeline is uncertain.
(Slightly) More information here.

Shouldn’t an active Sigil store member get the credit towards the Witch?

CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 704 ★★★
It sounds like I have to reactivate my sigil to get the credits toward the Witch?
I don’t have to reactive my HBOmax or Disney plus to watch the latest release, or on any service I’m paying for.
Sounds like current members are getting penalized for being a consistent subscriber to this program.
Please grandfather us in kabam, that’s the decent and logical thing to do 🤞

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,657 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    You will still get credits. What you’ll be missing is the 4* Sigil Witch, but you will get that upon your next renewal. The credits are being added to your “Test of the ______” solo event, so it doesn’t matter when you renew for the purposes of collecting credits.

• CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 704 ★★★
    My current membership overlaps the release date, so that’s time wasted until I can renew again.
    I understand the incentive here for potentially new subscribers, but don’t throw your current members who support you under the bus.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    The credits are just being added to the weekly "Test of the Progression level" event. 4* Witch is the only part you won't get without re-buying it
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 254 ★★
    They want to make sure you buy it again after the update to it, more money lol, kinda expected. If you gonna spend, may as well get use to being bought.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 2,850 ★★★★★
    As the mail says u will get the sigil credits since its in the next week milestones of level of progression only thing u will get next time u buy next month is sigil witch as a 4 star ur not missing any credits at all on the new currency