**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Enter the Grandmaster's Gauntlet!

1101112131416»

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

When I Preview the Quest There is difference when i enter..
    Probably a joke from kabam.

The preview shows prestige (without boosted attack and health via nodes)
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Is it possible to get the "100% explored" banner on this one, considering we pass every portal?

Was wondering, so that I could give a use whenever I have revives expiring

Just do it 3 more times for no rewards and you’ve got it. (Off-ramp 1, 2, and 3) NBD.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

Markjv81 said:

Looks like it’s now permanent content?

I am pretty sure they did this for future Carina's Challenge objectives. Better prepare for it. This is great content by the way as an endgame player.

Also with the addition of new and revamped champs, I can see them making another version of this gauntlet and launch it next year. then reintroduce it again after a year as permanent content.
    I only do this quest because it's permanent lol. Never care enough about one in a while quests.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,719 ★★★★★

Well it looks like you can get the "100% explored" banner if you actually 100% it.

Worth it.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    I don't have the 100% explored banner even though i explored it . So if i re run it , can i get the rewards again ? 🤣
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

I don't have the 100% explored banner even though i explored it . So if i re run it , can i get the rewards again ? 🤣

I saw that too! Went in to check but the chests were gone…. 😂
    Rohit_316 said:

You sure you explored it? All 4 times?
    edited August 2022
    EDIT: Doubled the comment
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

you didn't explore it. You likely are missing 3 nodes i.e. the other portals. This was a poorly designed map and Kabam probably didn't care at the time because it wasn't intended to be permanent content.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

I explored once and that was enough.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Rohit_316 said:

you didn't explore it because you haven't travelled to every node on the map. Completion and Exploration are different. This is why I commented that the map for this quest is poorly designed as you can get all of the rewards for the quest without exploring each node.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★
    My team was -
    6r3 Apoc unduped, 6r3 Kitty duped, 6r3 Tigra duped, 5r5 AA max sig, 6r4 Herc duped.

Items used -
    Level 1 - 17
    Level 2 - 14
    Level 3 - 7
    Level 2 team revives - 7
    I used numerous potions but didn't keep a note of these.

MVPs - Herc and Apoc. Apoc did a fair few fights and finished off most the quest tbh, used herc to just tank down their hp during his immortality, hence the high number of level 1 revives (plus I'm not amazing at the game haha)

Hope this can help someone else 👌
  • K00shMaan said:

Rohit_316 said:

Rohit_316 said:

you didn't explore it because you haven't travelled to every node on the map. Completion and Exploration are different. This is why I commented that the map for this quest is poorly designed as you can get all of the rewards for the quest without exploring each node.
    there's just completion rewards, no exploration rewards bruh
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,099 ★★★★★
    What's the estimated time to fix this?
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Is there any info on this yet? I finally had time last weekend to do the gauntlet but since it was removed that was impossible.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 924 ★★★★
    Yeah currently the gauntlet is the only thing I need in order to become paragon. So obviously an estimated date for it's return would be awesome.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 642 ★★★
    Kbugii said:

Is there any info on this yet? I finally had time last weekend to do the gauntlet but since it was removed that was impossible.

Same

Yeah currently the gauntlet is the only thing I need in order to become paragon. So obviously an estimated date for it's return would be awesome.

Same again..
    It’s annoying, planned all week cleared some time on friday night for it logged on and bang it was gone.. figured I’d have to wait till Wednesday for paragon but then they pushed back 8.1 (can’t catch a break)
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    It’s been more than a week now and as far as I know there’s been no update just the message at the top of the forums. It’s great that many were able to do it when it came out but now I feel I’m being punished since I can’t do it to get the rewards. Any sort of update would be amazing.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 924 ★★★★
    Any update?