**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Enter the Grandmaster's Gauntlet!

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,875 Guardian
    Honestly. This is a quake or bust content IMO.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,253 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

Why is everyone so salty that people can quake stuff. If you’re so against it don’t use her

Isn't that the exact same argument as "use 4* then if you want a bigger challenge"?
    Nope, the just use 4* argument is trying to get someone else to play the game differently just because you disagree. The quake shouldn't be allowed argument is the same, trying to get people to play the game differently just because you disagree.

Everyone should chill out, if you don't feel quake should be allowed, fine, but it just comes across salty to complain that quake is allowed in content.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Rohit_316 said:

Siliyo said:

This actually saddens me that it’s not for Cavalier’s either.

This isn't even for Thronebreaker, TBH. It's for somebody that's 100% ALL content in the game. Thronebreaker is just the absolute bare-minimum requirement.
    I have only 100% till act 5 and TB now and i was able to solo Doom , Vision and 2 revives on Terrax . Funny how you guys were hyping it as "Harder than Abyss " . Gonna continue in some time .
    do the whole thing and come back here and tell us how you found it.

they did say it would get harder as it goes, and the rewards reflect that
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,398 ★★★★★

IKON said:

Why is everyone so salty that people can quake stuff. If you’re so against it don’t use her

Isn't that the exact same argument as "use 4* then if you want a bigger challenge"?
    Nope, the just use 4* argument is trying to get someone else to play the game differently just because you disagree. The quake shouldn't be allowed argument is the same, trying to get people to play the game differently just because you disagree.

Everyone should chill out, if you don't feel quake should be allowed, fine, but it just comes across salty to complain that quake is allowed in content.
    Don't think the problem is Quake is allowed in content.
    I don't mind it, takes a lot of skill and I can't do it. So good for those who can.
    Just feel that if they're advertising something to be so hard that you need to play around the nodes and have a big challenge, it shouldn't have 1 or 2 champs being able to take most of the champs on their own.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Yeah its getting annoying.
    Anyone understood the node on Korg? It says that you can remove the charges by putting shock on him, but he's immune.

Anyone understood the node on Korg? It says that you can remove the charges by putting shock on him, but he's immune.

I believe that's the point

deal with the block damage, I used IMIW got 75% off in one go

I believe that's the point

deal with the block damage, I used IMIW got 75% off in one go
    Ah. Could have just removed that part lol.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 788 ★★★★
    Is the completion reward bugged?
  • QuietusDKQuietusDK Posts: 50
    So, after doing the initial 5 and revive-brute forcing my way through Thanos (because I'm horrible at him), I get a nice, big...empty? completion reward.

Please tell me you haven't managed to word it so that it's not completion unless you also grab the first chest (IE do 10 fights and then Thanos).

5 fights and Thanos would by any logic I can summon up constitute completion.

So what on earth is this? Is it bugged, or was the wording so unclear that you actually don't mean 5 fights + Thanos is completion?!
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    QuietusDK said:

So, after doing the initial 5 and revive-brute forcing my way through Thanos (because I'm horrible at him), I get a nice, big...empty? completion reward.

Please tell me you haven't managed to word it so that it's not completion unless you also grab the first chest (IE do 10 fights and then Thanos).

So what on earth is this? Is it bugged, or was the wording so unclear that you actually don't mean 5 fights + Thanos is completion?!

it's pretty clear in the text dude, read it again slowly
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 614 ★★★
    QuietusDK said:

The post specifically said do 10 fights plus thanos to get completion rewards. Unless I read the original post wrong
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★

• benshbbenshb Posts: 788 ★★★★

QuietusDK said:

The post specifically said do 10 fights plus thanos to get completion rewards. Unless I read the original post wrong
    This means that in order to get any rewards at all from these Chests, you will need to complete at least 10 fights.

The completion reward should be different
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    edited June 2021

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,817 ★★★★★
    benshb said:

QuietusDK said:

This means that in order to get any rewards at all from these Chests, you will need to complete at least 10 fights.

There are chest rewards and completion rewards...The completion reward is different than the chest rewards..

benshb said:

QuietusDK said:

There are chest rewards and completion rewards...The completion reward is different than the chest rewards..
    That's his point. Completion rewards needs only one path. Not two.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

Who did you use for each fight? CGR is particularly surprising to me
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I also did not get the completion rewards. Could a mod confirm if these will be send into my inbox later, or if I need to contact support to get it individually. Since none seem to be getting it.
    That was on my main account, my forum account is of my alt.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Yeah its getting annoying.
    Use a champ that you don't like to play and use less resources or use champs you do like to play and use more resources. That is the point. I know of at least 1 person who knows how to use quake but does not like to.

BTW, I sincerely hoped Kabam was going to test the knowledge by giving us some option to swap champs after every section depending on the defenders. They could have even made this 6 star only to test our roster. If you need to do 25 fights at a stretch and need a champ to counter different nodes and defenders, Quake is the only answer.

Here we go, all done. 250 units, 3 small revives, 2 team revives were used. Not as much as I was expecting, but that was a hell of a lot of fun. Best content in a while, if not ever for me. Everything was the right health pool, difficulty and fun level for me.

All my champs pulled their weight, quake did heavy lifting, but where I could use someone else, I would. E.g. spidergwen was taken by Prof X, night crawler by ImIW, Korg by ImIW

10/10 content.

I chose science t5cc to rank 3 my spider Gwen and I hulk. About to open the nexus now.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,817 ★★★★★

Here we go, all done. 250 units, 3 small revives, 2 team revives were used. Not as much as I was expecting, but that was a hell of a lot of fun. Best content in a while, if not ever for me. Everything was the right health pool, difficulty and fun level for me.

All my champs pulled their weight, quake did heavy lifting, but where I could use someone else, I would. E.g. spidergwen was taken by Prof X, night crawler by ImIW, Korg by ImIW

10/10 content.

I chose science t5cc to rank 3 my spider Gwen and I hulk. About to open the nexus now.

Curious how the Korg fight was being that he's shock immune.

10/10 content.

Curious how the Korg fight was being that he's shock immune.
    I got him down to 25% on first try. Hell of a lot of risky intercepting to keep plasma up, got 3 plasmas on him and all his rock stacks gone. Took a parry at one point and took 5k damage
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

10/10 content.

Congrats!
    Wondering who you used for mojo

10/10 content.

Congrats!
    Wondering who you used for mojo
    I used Doom! Took 2 revives due to that auto prompt complete.

• RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    That Terrax is just super annoying