**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magneto broken for a long time now with ability accuracy

I finally decided to post this here as it’s annoying me all the time now. So magneto when facing ultron in this case is reducing his ability accuracy yet somehow this affects magnetos ability to get power from the matador node at random. This happens with all kinds of nodes as well. This video was taken today on a iPhone se 2 in act 7.2.6 matador path.

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    Yes this is why aa wouldn't gain furies on the mutant cav eq quest and why domino really sucks there too.
  • Options
    Derek2kDerek2k Posts: 108
    edited June 2021

I've posted about this exact topic before, and ill tell you what everyone told me. His ability accuracy affects the node whether it benefits you or not. Aar affects the abilities of the node, and this includes all the abilities of the node. So while it stops a bunch of bad things happening to you, it also prevents potential bonuses from those same effects. You'll find its true with lots of champs, like domino for instance.

I’m glad at least some of you know this. People can make excuses for kabam but they have to know this kind of stuff is a problem. Nodes overpowering abilities makes abilities useless. Like when I used apoc vs some node in act 7 where they shrug debuffs when being knocked down.. what’s the point if they can change the goal post at will.
    Post edited by Kabam Valiant on