**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Storm the Castle arena is no fun at all!

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
Why Kabam why? How many fights will it take now to reach the final milestone?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Do the maths
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    200 rounds will make me go merry-go-round.. 🤣
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Cop123 said:

ItsDamien said:

Cop123 said:

200 rounds doesn't seem fun at all.

200 rounds. Over 35 days. That's 5.7 rounds a day. That's less than 18 individual arena fights. And again that doesn't include any of the specific champ fights.
    5.7 rounds is approx. 15 minutes per day which adds up over a month
    If you don't have 15 minutes a day then don't do it. It's not even anything majorly good, just something extra.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Cop123 said:

ItsDamien said:

Cop123 said:

200 rounds. Over 35 days. That's 5.7 rounds a day. That's less than 18 individual arena fights. And again that doesn't include any of the specific champ fights.
    You've spent more than 15 minutes on the forums today. I'm sure you can spend 15 minutes in an arena.
    💀
  • Options
    SenretSenret Posts: 26
    Where are you seeing this? I don’t see this milestone for arenas at all.
  • Options
    Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★
    Senret said:

solo events
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Cop123 said:

ItsDamien said:

Cop123 said:

how much time do you spend a day on the toilet.

15 minutes a day is pretty gd reasonable, especially when you can shorten it by using any of the listed champions.

they just gave you a 3* purgatory, use her and 3* hulk 3* surfer and its 26 rounds only. one round per day of those 3 champions.

or you can sub out hulk and surfer for any of the other listed ones, those are just two examples..

25 + 25 + 25 + 100 + 100 + 300 = 575

15000 / 575 = 26.08 rounds.
  • Options
    SenretSenret Posts: 26
    Cop123 said:

Senret said:

solo events
    Thank you...for some reason I missed it
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Does Hulk and Captain America include all variations of each champ? Or just the OG versions?
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★

I agree BUT, good news is that the final milestone is just a dumb avatar. Means less fights if you just want the shards 😜

Crazy that. The final milestone really should have been something worth the effort.
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Even this RNG based side quest is also pathetic
  • Options
    LeVidarLeVidar Posts: 3

Does Hulk and Captain America include all variations of each champ? Or just the OG versions?

Exactly what I was wondering.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Less if you use the Champs specified.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    @LeVidar said:

CAWII accrues points.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    LeVidar said:

Ihulk and immortal both gave me 100 points each. Forgot to check for different captain America's. I doubt rhulk, she hulk or Joe give any either - didn't bother.

7 rounds in one fo netted over 2k with just a couple 40 pointers peppered in. That took about 15 minutes. If you only do one round a day like that, it's only 8 days and could easily be cut in half with refreshes. This is not bad at all.

• Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    The points from every arena count. Doing your usual arena grind over the month should be enough for the milestones. Of course, if you are not a arena grinder, you are going to find the going tough.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    It's certainly a grind for non-arenerds. Especially with the new arenas being terrible.

I'll probably have it done tomorrow. RIP my life. :neutral:

• Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    LordPSN said:

Why Kabam why? How many fights will it take now to reach the final milestone?

I guess you know there is a list of champs offering 100 pts per fight. And those champs have 2*/3*/4* version…….

Utilising them and you can achieve milestones quicker.

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    That's actually total 600 fights or 200 rounds, if you don't run the specific champions.

You can get the points from running the other arenas as well. You don't need to just do the special quest arena.