What are we meant to do to get completion reward for in the Grandmasters Gauntlet?

Derman789Derman789 Member Posts: 60
Completed the first island (5 nodes) and the Thanos and got no rewards. Ik I wouldn't get any chest rewards but presumed I would have got completion, am I wrong? Did I need to pick up at least 1 chest to get completion rewards?

Comments

• KnightZeroKnightZero Member Posts: 1,434 ★★★★★
    Shouldn't happen as far as I know. Better to contact support?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,741 ★★★★★
    You have to complete at least 2 paths for completion.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Member Posts: 1,434 ★★★★★

Where is that written? It's two paths to get a chest.
  • Derman789Derman789 Member Posts: 60

Where is that written? It's two paths to get a chest.
    That what I was thinking too, and it makes zero sense to call it completion rewards if you have to get chest 1 to get it. They should just combine "completion" and chest 1 if that is the case. Waste of revives 😥
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Member Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Even summoners that did it 100% did not get completion rewards. If you open the quest you also cannot look at the completion rewards. They probably forgot to put them in. Did the first path aswell.
    @Kabam Miike specifically stated in the announcement you only needed to do the initial path and thanos to get the completion rewards.

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Member Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Didn`t get mine either, completed in on my main (this forum account is my alt)

Even summoners that did it 100% did not get completion rewards. If you open the quest you also cannot look at the completion rewards. They probably forgot to put them in. Did the first path aswell.
    @Kabam Miike specifically stated in the announcement you only needed to do the initial path and thanos to get the completion rewards.

Ah good to know, seen that comment from Miike as well now, many thanks

As long as I will be getting some rewards I am happy😄