**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is this RNG in SQ? EVERYTIME I AM GOING TO SAME PATH

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
What is this KABAM? This cannot be the RNG.. Everytime SQ is taking me to the alpha fragments path... I know RNG but this is really poor...

Comments

• Options
    Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    I have 4 T4CC crystals out of 5 already
  • Options
    Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★
    lol
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    It is RNG. Ran legendary all 7 times. Got T5B twice. 5k 5* once. 3k 5* twice. 1k 6* once. T2A frags once.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Twice 5000 5* shards and one key path to another 5000 5* shards. And I've only done it 3 times.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I had pretty good luck with the Legendary SQ but the Epic one I’m just getting the t4cc shard crystals which are useless. And there is so much of them
  • Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    See this was my point. 1 guy is getting so good RNG while me not so much. I don't understand why bring an RNG SQ? 10 rings tournament or odins casket, they all have fixed rewards. They were good. RNG always sucks man. Leave RNG for crystals opening.
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Absolute forgery. 4 out of 4 times landed on t2a fragments. People who are supporting Kabam even with all these pathetic side quests, are the real reason behind why this game is getting more weirder, coz they know forum itself is divided
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    I actually like RNG because it is random. If u get good items, great. If u get bad, sorry. That's like complaining that u keep playing the lottery and dont win the jackpot while someone else does. RNG is RNG.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Switch up your team. @LordPSN
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Epic difficulty.

2 t4B frags. T1A frags once. 1k 5* once. T5b frags once. 500 6* shards twice.

Again. Pretty good RNG spread.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Ngl I’ve been getting insane luck.

2500 6* shards today and 25000 5* shards
  • Options
    Ben93Ben93 Posts: 71
    Just done 7 paths and got 2% t5cc, 3k 5* shards, 2 t4cc and then 3 times 1k 6* shards (out of the three last paths). So lucky !