**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Monthly EQ expiration confusion

This morning I had 2 paths left to fully complete monthly EQ exploration, and when I checked the expiration of the monthly EQ, it said I had 1 more day to complete it compared to the side quest. As soon as the side quest expired, the monthly EQ also disappeared. Did anyone else notice this? Due to this confusion, I ended up 1 path short of cavalier exploration for the 1st month in years.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    I'm not doubting your experience but Cav difficulty hasn't even been around for a year....
  • Options
    JeverwJeverw Posts: 86
    Thanks for catching that. I meant I have explored top monthly difficulty for several years, but saw a timing error this morning that threw me off.
  • Options
    JeverwJeverw Posts: 86
    Didn’t take a picture of the time left this morning for EQ, but it said 1 day 3 hours, so I did not finish my last 2 paths until I got a few errands done. I did make a comment on the line app and videoed a 1 shot on the boss with 1 path left.
    If anyone cares to explain why it would say there was 1 more day, I would appreciate it, and it should be clearer when playing.