**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nerf Cavalier EQ bosses

Last month we had the spidey OG boss, mr. negative boss. In april we had the silver centurion boss. In march we had mangog boss.
All these were way too tough for any recent cavalier player. And this month the morningstar boss is much tougher than she seems: rising sun+ kinetic transference+ explosive personality + hurt locker. Combine this with the restriction of using only energy damage champions and it becomes really tough for most of us. I've not even been able to get past her so I don't even know about the next 4 bosses.
Plus the mutant node in that quest is not very beneficial at all... cuz u get hit a lot when trying to dash forth after a heavy.
I mean yes you need money, but don't make it so obvious.
The ideal level should be one where a player who just completed 6.2 can finish the entire EQ without a single revive.

Comments

• Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    edited June 2021
    No, the ideal isnt that a player can finish the entire EQ without a single revive.

The ideal is to challange new cavs aswell as those who has defeated the Grandmaster but yet have a R3 6*. Even to challenge those who are Thronebreaker.

If you cant exolore it without using loads of revives, pots and units then you aren't really ready. If you are not ready, you can always go for the easy path and completion and then explore the easier chapters.
    Evolve your roster and skills, then come back and you will eventually clear it.

When cav difficulty arrived i did completion with revives and pots, and explored the first 2 chapters only.
    Now? I do pretty much every eq exploration itemless. Tho I did end up using a revive on Blade boss my first run this time.
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    MojoHater said:

Last month we had the spidey OG boss, mr. negative boss. In april we had the silver centurion boss. In march we had mangog boss.
    All these were way too tough for any recent cavalier player. And this month the morningstar boss is much tougher than she seems: rising sun+ kinetic transference+ explosive personality + hurt locker. Combine this with the restriction of using only energy damage champions and it becomes really tough for most of us. I've not even been able to get past her so I don't even know about the next 4 bosses.
    Plus the mutant node in that quest is not very beneficial at all... cuz u get hit a lot when trying to dash forth after a heavy.
    The ideal level should be one where a player who just completed 6.2 can finish the entire EQ without a single revive.

This month's quest is totally easy. The only challenging fight is the blade boss in 2.1. Morning Star is down by 18 Hits of a 5/65 Colossus.
    Only last month's quest was a bit tricky.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    I found both these months not hard tbh. Didn't spend a single revive and I don't have a huge roster. My baby account was able to 100% uncollected with four stars without it being an absolute grind.
  • Options
    MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★
    Ctuchik said:

No, the ideal isnt that a player can finish the entire EQ without a single revive.

The ideal is to challange new cavs aswell as those who has defeated the Grandmaster but yet have a R3 6*. Even to challenge those who are Thronebreaker.

If you cant exolore it without using loads of revives, pots and units then you aren't really ready. If you are not ready, you can always go for the easy path and completion and then explore the easier chapters.
    Evolve your roster and skills, then come back and you will eventually clear it.

When cav difficulty arrived i did completion with revives and pots, and explored the first 2 chapters only.
    Now? I do pretty much every eq exploration itemless. Tho I did end up using a revive on Blade boss my first run this time.

Im not exploring... completion itself is tough
  • Options
    I was able to 100% UC EQ right after getting UC...
    I got cav in April but can't even complete June EQ without being so frustrated... Last month I did complete and it was fun but that spidey boss was so so annoying and irate
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    MojoHater said:

I got cav in April but can't even complete June EQ without being so frustrated... Last month I did complete and it was fun but that spidey boss was so so annoying and irate

Grow your roster more. Have you finished act 5? Explored 6.1?
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    MojoHater said:

Last month's OG spidey and Mr. Negative counter I used: Falcon. Results = 1 shot.
    Silver centurion: Magneto= Easy play.

The Morningstar isn't really tough, you probably will have to wait out sometimes, but it's no way tough.
    Human torch does the job splendidly. Just heavy sometimes, kinetic transference is not gonna give 100% anyways.
    Don't hit her in the block, don't use same specials. You're good to go!
  • Options
    JoepJoep Posts: 106
    Mags destroys Morningstar.. Parry heavy parry heavy til you hit a sp3 and just bait out his sp1.. Very easy fight.. Blades a little tough had to use a small revive to finish him with AA but think the second time I fight him I’ll be a little more prepared
  • Options

MojoHater said:

Grow your roster more. Have you finished act 5? Explored 6.1?
    im at 6.2.6. I dare not explore 6.1 it's way too hard
  • Options

Make them harder. Make Cav difficulty harder. It's too easy.

Rather, make a TB EQ instead of making it harder for new Cavs
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Im thronebreaker doing cav eq and dont even read the nodes tbh.
  • Options
    Turns out I was just too stressed about that morningstar. This time I finished her without a single revive.
    The blade boss turned out to be super easy (with ramped up g99, and doom; both maxed out 5 stars), not a single revive used.
    After completing the EQ, I got a 5 star Namor, so thank you for your support guys