**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

JUSTICE FOR THE 2 BIGGEST NOODLES IN THE BATTLEREALM

Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey Kabam,

I know you guys have a lot on the go but could you guys squeeze in updates for my boi Psychoman and Mr. Sinister?

Their kits/utility are actually really good but they hit as hard as a boiled linguini noodle. Lol I know we have to keep our expectations in check and that y'all will get to it eventually but you can't blame a brotha for trying lol
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options

if they two are the biggest noodles, then I guess Juggs and the rest are the water they’re boiled in

Indeed they are. Thankfully my Juggy has his natural durability and forcefield to protect him 🤣
  • Options

Just look at this man. Badass written all over him. If this champ had far more base damage, he would be a force to be reckoned with.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    It is a fact that you are not well-versed in handling champions abilities if you think Psycho-Man and Mister Sinister do not have enough damage to the point where they need to be buffed. Good day.
  • Options
    edited June 2021

Mr.0-8-4 said:

Just look at this man. Badass written all over him. If this champ had far more base damage, he would be a force to be reckoned with.

He looks like he made his armor out of a trash bin and holds a brick so he doesn’t get lonely
    Lmao! This comment made my day 🤣
  • Options

Mr.0-8-4 said:

Hey Kabam,

I know you guys have a lot on the go but could you guys squeeze in updates for my boi Psychoman and Mr. Sinister?

Their kits/utility are actually really good but they hit as hard as a boiled linguini noodle. Lol I know we have to keep our expectations in check and that y'all will get to it eventually but you can't blame a brotha for trying lol

You pulled them from 6 star crystal, didn’t you? 😏
    No but I want to. He may be a noodle but I think it's awesome that he's a microscopic being yet he found a way to interact with the normal universe. I love his mad scientist gimmick.
  • Options

It is a fact that you are not well-versed in handling champions abilities if you think Psycho-Man and Mister Sinister do not have enough damage to the point where they need to be buffed. Good day.

Please elaborate. Their utility is amazing but their damage output makes fight take too long for it to be a fun match.
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    You do realize sinister can solo abyss fights right
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

I was waiting for you
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

I was waiting for you
    You must not have seen my new r3
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

I was waiting for you
    You must not have seen my new r3
    😳
  • Options

No, I haven't seen it yet. Perhaps in Abyss he's useful but from my own gameplay, he takes forever to ramp up