**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Gauntlet!

QuattrucciQuattrucci Posts: 160 ★★
I had fun. As an absolute scrub, I completed with using 2500 units without anything in stash. Was really fun. Thanos is equally as fun as the Gwenmaster. Loved it. Continue to make these fights KABAM!

I used Quake, Ghost, Namor, Doom, and Magneto. If I were to do it again, I would switch out Torch for Mags.
Quake the real MVP.

Rewards let me finally pull the trigger on R3 #5!

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I mean… I’ll take that aegon dupe if you don’t want it, or the CMM either one is fine
  • QuattrucciQuattrucci Posts: 160 ★★

I mean… I’ll take that aegon dupe if you don’t want it, or the CMM either one is fine

Have both as a 5/65. Like to R3 fun champs. You can complete the gauntlet and take them!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    @Rockypantherx he’s more of an Emma fan than you
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Interesting choice from Nexus. Congrats though. Also 3 solid pulls.

Interesting choice from Nexus. Congrats though. Also 3 solid pulls.

Got lucky cause I’m an arena grinder. All 3 new champs.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    The respect I have for you right now

I still think no content requires R3s right now. Have over 30 5/65s. So I R3 fun champs like Modok and Morningstar
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

I still think no content requires R3s right now. Have over 30 5/65s. So I R3 fun champs like Modok and Morningstar
    Oh I have a R3 Emma. Chose her from my abyss nexus. I just respect you so much for awakening her over those other options.

Trust me, she isn’t just a champ for fun (although she is that). 6th best mutant