**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6* Immortal Abom rank up dilemma

CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Does immortal abom need to be awakened? I have a 6* and a science T5 and I can't decide if I should rank him up or not since he's not duped.

Thanks in advance for your help/opinions.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Rank him up either way. Awakening is just an icing on the cake, and is definitely not needed.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Rank him up either way. Awakening is just an icing on the cake, and is definitely not needed.

I've heard that a couple times but then I've also heard just as much if not more that without being awakened he's basically high demi tier then awakened when he's truly god tier + hence my dilemma in not knowing if that's true or not
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Dude he does not need his awakning ability at all...
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Awakening just let's you start the fight a bit quicker, and gain a bit more damage.

Unawkakened, just throw a sp1 before the first sp2 and you'll have the same results as with an awakened one
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    No, I took my 6* to r3 unduped and no regrets!
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,393 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Awaken Immortal Abomination gets 3x poison on himself at the start of fight.. which makes him better (does he need it, not really but it helps him a bit). I rank him up.. I also have VTD, Man-thing and King Groot.. I lack Abomination as 5* or 6* for other synergy purposes..

Although I rank good champions, I also choose who I would like to play..
  • Options
    Anybody else?