**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.2.6 Gwenmaster boss bugs

G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
edited June 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
So just finished 100% 7.2. Overall not bad Gwen is not to hard, but when I was clearing the last 3 paths I ran into some bugs.
1st I wasn't getting the fury damage increase then on one path she keep regenerating 2k of her health every few seconds. Thought I might have missed a node and kept trying but then realized that I should just quit and restart the path which I did.
when I restarted it, now it was working fine. she wasn't healing massively like before ,same path. Also, she was not unblockble after the 10 combo like before, so that means no degen on her, also cycled through her stance is many times on the other paths I was able to kill her getting to the Ironman tech stance.Anyone else have bugs doing this?

Comments

• Options
    Zan0 said:

You misunderstood the quest so bad. The Path you take activates the node on it

No, because the path were Gwen was regenerating constantly, stopped when I quit and restarted the same exact path. I know how to read the nodes and checked which ones she was linked to on every path.
  • Options

Sooo apparently it’s too difficult to read nodes in both late game and event quest this month nice

I know how to read the nodes. The way I know there is a bug is that by restarting the quest and taking the same exact path fixed the qwen constantly regenerating. If I had not read the nodes right ,restarting would have not changed anything
  • Options
    What I expected.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Not a bug. Working as intended.
    Read the nodes, its all there
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    One node ative Wilpower. So u probably had debuff one he.