**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Overseer can autoblock moleman with true accuracy?

Was fighting overseer in cav eq and he managed to autoblock parry stun my moleman when true accuracy was up. I had no disorient or anything other than the passive heal block from the node. Video should be here: http://imgur.com/gallery/YMhJcJP

Standard stuff, android os, galaxy s20+, latest mcoc update, on my home wifi. So far only fought him in cav difficulty so no idea if any where else.

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Yeah, seems very odd. Moleman's ability says All auto block so should not happen.

However, overseer has increased AAR as well and seems to be over riding his ability, but probably should not since it's all auto block and not 💯 percent based, in which it could be reduced.

• qrlsqrls Posts: 40
    Yeah, encountered that, too. Must be a bug.
    Lol, this isn't our phones, but here's the info.

One plus 8 5g
    Android 11
    T-Mobile
    MCOC version 31.1.1 (latest)
    No boosts

Monthly EQ against Overseer in Cavalier
    difficulty fighting with unduped 6*R3
    Moleman. Moleman is being auto blocked
    when he shouldn't be since his passive
    ability says he ignores ALL auto block while
    frenzy is not active and below 10 monster
    mass.

Other users already posted a video above

• Hey there, we'll pass this along to the rest of the team, though if anyone who experiences this is able to continue providing the info requested in the bug report template, along with any info on who was on your team and any boosts you may have had active, that will be helpful to continue looking into things.
  • kmbell81kmbell81 Posts: 47
    I could always be wrong but I do not believe this is a bug. Overseer’s auto block is a passive ability that triggers 100% of the time. Since the ability is passive it does not interact with with Mole Man’s true accuracy. It simply triggers. The same thing happens with Falcon’s locked on ability, the AAR does not interact with Overseer’s auto block ability.

• Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Even Angela isn't able to bypass his auto block. Only counter I've found is NF lol
  • qrlsqrls Posts: 40

Even Angela isn't able to bypass his auto block. Only counter I've found is NF lol

Hm... I also tried Nick Fury. Overseer also auto-blocked when I used SP1 while having 5 tactical charges in the Real Fury mode.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    I remember that symbiote spider-man has passive evade, but moleman can immune it.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    qrls said:

Hm... I also tried Nick Fury. Overseer also auto-blocked when I used SP1 while having 5 tactical charges in the Real Fury mode.
    NF can be autoblocked, you just won't get stunned
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 225
    Also with true strike
    muddy17 said:

Also with true strike

True Strike ignores armour, resistance and evade not autoblock.
    Only True Accuracy and True Sense ignore autoblock
    Chikel said:

muddy17 said:

Also with true strike

True Strike ignores armour, resistance and evade not autoblock.
    Only True Accuracy and True Sense ignore autoblock
    My mistake, True Strike also ignores autoblock
    edited June 2021
    Apparently, he can parry too!?! The one time I didn't screen record, I got a full parry against me... Auto block not even active. That only happened once in all my fights to 💯 the Cav chapter. This was using falcon, while locked on was in cool down.
    VisaQ said:

Device and Version:
    iPhone x

Device Operating System:
    latest ios

Mobile Carrier:
    Orange

Cellular or WiFi:
    wifi and cellular

Game Version Installed:
    latest

Game Mode:
    event quest

Champions Affected:
    Mole man 5*R4
    Aegon 5*R5
    Falcon 5*R4

Active Boosts:
    None

Description of the Issue:
    Listed above champions were auto blocked by Overseer.

Also small tip emma in diamond form works fine on this stun and prof. X cause his atacks dont make contact exept 1st medium

Use NF. Even a 4* is enough to get a solo. Enter his second life, go unblockable and it's a fun fight
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    Killmonger worked a treat. I used the WS synergy so I could gain TS when intercepting him. I wonder if KM's true strike works because it's passive vs Moleman and others who's TS is an active buff? I dunno.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★

Killmonger worked a treat. I used the WS synergy so I could gain TS when intercepting him. I wonder if KM's true strike works because it's passive vs Moleman and others who's TS is an active buff? I dunno.

it's possible that maestro has additional auto-block ability accuracy that he shouldn't have and that only true accuracy abilities are bugged. Falcon got auto-blocked when reducing maestro's daa by 100% and angela got autoblocked when reducing his daa by 210%. So maestro's auto-block ability accuracy is either a hell of a lot higher than it should be or it's not modifiable by opponents' abilities. As for true accuracy, mole man, and apparently aegon are being affected whereas killmonger is not. Mole man and Aegon both have true accuracy while killmonger has true strike. While both abilities do basically the same thing, if they're tagged differently, maybe designing maestro led to some unwanted effects in the code.

Also here's a quick thing for reference because there seem to be quite a lot of misconceptions:

True Strike - IGNORES auto-block, evade, armor rating, and resistances (physical, energy)
    True Accuracy - IGNORES auto-block and evade
    True Sense - IGNORES auto-block and miss
    Vigilance - IGNORES miss

The ignoring part is super important as it essentially states that regardless of those abilities' ability accuracy, they will not trigger. It also means that none of these abilities are affected by ability accuracy.

Here are some others just for fun ig:

Slow - prevents the effects of unstoppable and reduces the ability accuracy of evade and unstoppable by 100%.
    Ensnare - prevents evade and reduces ability accuracy
    Distraction - prevents auto-block and evade
    Coldsnap - prevents evade
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    herm said:

Agree with your analysis except this part:
    The ignoring part is super important as it essentially states that regardless of those abilities' ability accuracy, they will not trigger.

They will/can still TRIGGER these abilities, they just FAIL to work. :smile:
    I know it's a bit splitting-of-hairs but with AA verbiage like updated Ultron stating his AA can't be modified from TRIGGERING his effects, it doesn't mean they should actually WORK if he's slowed, fighting a true strike/accuracy champ, etc., right? There's another ticket for Ultron not being able to evade with SLOW debuff and the confusion appears to be that his evade mechanic is still TRIGGERING which is AA that can't be modified, HOWEVER, if slow debuff is on him, it should not WORK (i.e., actually allow him to evade).

Oh the joys of navigating Kabam ability descriptions eh? :neutral: