**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Set up bug [Merged Threads]

Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 156 ★★
edited June 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues

Twice I've tried to set up all 5 days and keep getting disconnected from the game each time I save the set up
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I watched the countdown go to zero and then it reset for 8 more days.

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • NBK1999NBK1999 Posts: 26
    Same for me, I'm an officer/leader in two different alliances and both are showing the same for me.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Stupid question but did you restart?
  • thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 150
    Hey Kabam folks,

I just tried setting up AQ with the new system in place that started today. I tried selecting Map 1 for all 5 days (since I just do it myself), and the game disconnected after nearly 4 minutes of processing. This happened 2 times in a row now, and I believe this is a bug.
  • NBK1999NBK1999 Posts: 26

Stupid question but did you restart?

Yep, still shows a reset for 8 days from now
    I restarted twice and now it works. Sorry...
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Anyone else having issues trying to save all days? I set up all 5 days but it always hangs when I hit save
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 327 ★★★
    Whenever I try to save the aq setting the game crashes. Tried twice already.
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 327 ★★★

Of course then I went thru the process and the game crashed when I clicked SAVE ALL DAYS, and nothing I did was saved.
  • GhOsT_DoG_78GhOsT_DoG_78 Posts: 44

Anyone else having issues trying to save all days? I set up all 5 days but it always hangs when I hit save

Yep, restarted twice and set the whole thing up but just hangs and disconnects. Nothing is saved.
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★
    Everytime I try to save it the "No WiFi" signal shows and crashes the game.

I've restarted (hard closed) 5 times. HELP!

@Kabam Miike
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    EVERY TIME I HIT SAVE ALL DAYS IT DISCONNECTS ME

I wanna break something
    I did it a second time and same thing happened -- game crashed on save and nothing was saved.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP
    IT SUCKS
  • SKIRMISHERSKIRMISHER Posts: 32
    Yeah same here🙄
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 440 ★★★
    Yes, when clicking save the wheel of death starts spinning and the game disconnects after a while.
    Rebooted a couple of times but still the same, not working as intended i guess..
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I even tried saving just 1 day and it still hangs and eventually disconnects
  • mixalisplaymixalisplay Posts: 50

• noregrets100noregrets100 Posts: 27
    I have attempted to setup my ally's AQ and when I get to the end to "save all days", it thinks about it for about 15 seconds and then kicks me out. Anyone else having this issue? I'm on iOS
  • TsmittTsmitt Posts: 41
    Same, been booted all 3 times I have tried to set up.
  • Amntis1000Amntis1000 Posts: 28
    Anyone else seeing this? I keep trying to setup the new AQ thing and it keeps crashing the game.

• ChrisChilly81ChrisChilly81 Posts: 19
    I tried to set it up three times and it failed! Smh
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 156 ★★
    Yes there is a few posts about this now. So everyone is having the same issue it seems
  • Ziltoid29Ziltoid29 Posts: 8
    I set up the maps and modifiers of each day for each battle group, click the "Save All Days" button, then the game buffers for 1 minute, then disconnects me.

I've tried this 3 times.
  • Had the same issue tried about 6 times now every time it crashes the game.

• Ziltoid29Ziltoid29 Posts: 8
    Agreed. I think it would be better if this setup screen became available the day before. That way, the load of recording your maps and modifiers and launching AQ could be spread out, and officers like myself wouldn't feel so rushed.