**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How good is Jubilee

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I pulled and duped mine from two consecutive dual crystals and while I like her animations, I'm not so sure about her damage.
Any experts here? And does she need high sig?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    She's fun as hell with Respectable Damage (can easily reach some Big Yellow Numbers, not as high as others but gets the job done) and Niche Utility (like the Potential for a 30 Second+ Slow Debuff).
    Then interesting matchups with Enemies like BWCV who apply a ton of Damaging Debuffs, Jubilee's Sp1 will Purify Any Damaging Debuff on her then send it back at the Enemy in the form of Shock... As well some other neat stuff hear and there.
  • Options

Also here's her Sig Scaling on a Rank 5 5 Star.
  • Options

Fun, decent champion

Her biggest drawback is that she’s in the mutant class

Though that does mean she can become a Horsewoman, gaining 100% Bleed Resist which makes that Sp1 Shock a More Practical Ability
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Fun, decent champion

Though that does mean she can become a Horsewoman, gaining 100% Bleed Resist which makes that Sp1 Shock a More Practical Ability
    I guess, but looking at all the other mutants there that can do so much more than her and do it far better… bit of an issues with the ever valuable mutant t4cc
  • Options
    H700H700 Posts: 87
    Only cute
  • Options
    edited June 2021

Fun, decent champion

I guess, but looking at all the other mutants there that can do so much more than her and do it far better… bit of an issues with the ever valuable mutant t4cc
    It's fun to use the more Niche Options and not always use the same Top Tiers over and over, bottom line she's not bad. Yes of course she's far from the best but will hold her own perfectly fine, doesn't require Synergies either which can be a plus.

Not sure I get your point on T4CC though, it's so common now in Midgame and beyond without having to go out of the way to grind it.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    The mutant Ronin, but with tougher competition. And I like Ronin more. And she's kinda not, but you know what I mean. Probably.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

The mutant Ronin, but with tougher competition. And I like Ronin more. And she's kinda not, but you know what I mean. Probably.

The mutant Ronin except she is not at all like Ronin
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    She is criminally underrated but big yellow numbers are my fav from her
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    I pulled two from the featured, she will probably stay at 1/1
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Fun, decent champion

It's fun to use the more Niche Options and not always use the same Top Tiers over and over, bottom line she's not bad. Yes of course she's far from the best but will hold her own perfectly fine, doesn't require Synergies either which can be a plus.

Not sure I get your point on T4CC though, it's so common now in Midgame and beyond without having to go out of the way to grind it.
    Depends how often you rank 6*s tbf. I never had a problem with T4cc until I pulled a couple 6*s that went to r2/r3. And because I’m trying to get all classes down from the cap, I still only have 5 mutant T4cc after ranking Apoc 3 months ago.