**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

July 4th deals hopes and dreams

Hey General chat! What is everyone expecting for the July 4th deals? And more importantly, what offers could tempt you to whale out? E.g. 6* nexus in Odin's Vault?

Comments

• Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

The thing I’m most curious about is how they’d “one-up” the 6* class nexus that they did on cyber Monday last year. Just going from past deals they always seem to up it a little each time. Maybe something like an Abyss crystal or maybe Wish crystals finally get introduced here (doubt it but 🤷🏼‍♂️).

The rest is all pretty given. Some big amount of 6* shards, generic stones, t5cc selectors, and unfortunately some more r4 materials

They'll probably just add more including the 6* class nexus, for example before it was $100 for 6* nexus now it'll be $100 for 6* nexus and 10k 6* shards
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i won't partake this time unfortunately. but i imagine some really awesome deals as always
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Maybe an entire T6B and T3A
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I think we’re going to see meaningful t5cc for TB players at the 5000 unit level and maybe the $30 and below level.

T6b and t3a will be the marquee items in the Odin. My hope would be that a 6-star AG crystal sneaks into the $50 deal and the lesser deals offer a choice between low-percentage selectors and high percentage random drops. I’d prefer the random drops with more t5cc, personally, but I’m at a very specific progression point where I’ve just formed t5cc in 5 different classes.
  • Options
    N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    Im hoping that the rewards are better.
    But that the rewards dont change if you hit the next title during event.
    Would be unfair to have a cav buy 1 offer. Hit TB then be able to buy something they were not before.

everything below cav is near the same but maybe slightly better.

Hoping Cav rewards being waay better.
    With fragments of t5cc to help elevate them to a R3 and some 6*'s

Want TB rewards being way better as well.
    With possibly enough catalysts to take a single 6* up to R4 if you decide to purchase all the cash + unit offers.

Maybe kabam could even include a new insane free special bundle that can only be unlocked & redeemed after one had purchased every cash offer?

I duno im probably being unrealistc.
    But i know kabam wants to make money & people want the shiny new thing.

All i know is i want cav deals to be good this time and worth their money
    But
    i also want people who earned TB prior to the event to be equally rewarded.
    To keep things fair?
    🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

Last time... At least for thronebreaker anyway, it was $30 for a 6* Nexus

TB wasn't a thing last year for 4th of July.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Hopefully kabam puts out an ingame notice a couple weeks ahead.

Saying that 4th if july is almost upon us. & to work hard to hit the next tier before the event to be eligible for that teirs rewards.

Get spending cavs excited to push to TB organically, instead of sitting around waiting for it...
    so that they dont get angry or surprised when they only get cav offers if thats what they were going into the event.

That way many TB's and cavs still get to be seperate for one last hurrah. Before the onslaught of new whale TB's hit the floor.
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    I personally hope for some t5cc selectors. I am super close to thronebreaker and just need like 50 percent of a tech t5cc. I hope that maybe there is t5cc for cav and then I can still be able to buy some of the thronebreaker offers if I get there. I doubt it thought.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    I'm just hoping the 1k unit offer is actually 6* based for thronebreakers.
    iirc the black friday offer was a 5* generic ag, sigs and nexus which doesn't mean much for people only ranking 6 stars

• Options
    edited June 2021
    All i know is as a current TB. All i want in MCOC life right now is to r4 my 6* Corvus.

I was unfortuanly very underwhelmed and let down at his performance.
    Now that all the new content champs have such high health pools.
    Im hoping the Rank4 on him actually brings the damage that feels satisfying.

These are all good discussions.

I know all the cavaliers want right now is the get that first R3.

Economics basics.
    If you want peoples money.
    You need offer things that they want & need.
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Sparx265 said:

I personally hope for some t5cc selectors. I am super close to thronebreaker and just need like 50 percent of a tech t5cc. I hope that maybe there is t5cc for cav and then I can still be able to buy some of the thronebreaker offers if I get there. I doubt it thought.

Not quite sure 50% of a T5CC away classes as super close but if I were you I would concentrate on 100% 7.1 and 7.2 for the selectors as I can’t see cav’s getting 50% selectors
  • Options
    YoungDaq.YoungDaq. Posts: 43
    I just want an awakening gem for my Aegon man thats all i ask
  • Options
    RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    You pick your own 26 champ wish crystal…..
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I'm only going for the unit offers and I hope for a lot of 6 star materials. I'm in a situation where I have to choose between:
    1) saving for 15k on july 4th and not 100% the gauntlet
    2)doing the gauntlet 100% and settling for the 1k and 4k unit deal.

I can't get anough units for both. What would you do?
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    OGAvenger said:

The thing I’m most curious about is how they’d “one-up” the 6* class nexus that they did on cyber Monday last year. Just going from past deals they always seem to up it a little each time. Maybe something like an Abyss crystal or maybe Wish crystals finally get introduced here (doubt it but 🤷🏼‍♂️).

The rest is all pretty given. Some big amount of 6* shards, generic stones, t5cc selectors, and unfortunately some more r4 materials

They'll put them in a cheaper bundle and sell t3a and t6b in the odin.
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★

I'm only going for the unit offers and I hope for a lot of 6 star materials. I'm in a situation where I have to choose between:

@IvarTheBoneless grind revives and do gauntlet.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Maybe he meant 5% LOL
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★

I doubt 4th July deals can match gauntlet for say 3-4K units.
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    DawsMan said:

Sparx265 said:

50% ain't close lmao
    DawsMan said:

Sparx265 said:

50% ain't close lmao
    Yea I guess your right is isn’t really close at all. I just mean I wanna get closer than I am currently. I feel like TB players should get what they need to progress, r4 materials, and cavaliers should get what they need to become tb, which is t5cc
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Sparx265 said:

DawsMan said:

Sparx265 said:

50% ain't close lmao
    DawsMan said:

Sparx265 said:

50% ain't close lmao
    Yea I guess your right is isn’t really close at all. I just mean I wanna get closer than I am currently. I feel like TB players should get what they need to progress, r4 materials, and cavaliers should get what they need to become tb, which is t5cc
    Try to explore 7.1 and 7.2 so you can get a guranteed 50% t5cc of your choice
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,110 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

OGAvenger said:

They'll put them in a cheaper bundle and sell t3a and t6b in the odin.
    Ive thought about that too but there’s always some kind of champion crystal in the Odins. But that wouldn’t surprise me at all