**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Merged: AQ is not starting.

Comments

• bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    Seriously, it was much more smooth when we were able to login and start it whenever the previous day ended
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    You're starting with 2 extra energy though.
    This new setup is much better imo. Nothing to care once you set it up, you can see the Map a day in advance and there is no rush for an officer to get on to start AQ since it technically should auto start.
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Aaaaaaaaaand the 15min timer resets
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    Yep it's broken again. I was able to join, alliance mates aren't, and now I'm seeing a timer again, after clearing a node in aq
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 156 ★★
    Same here, joined and now it's gone 🤷
  • LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 ★★
    Yeah it ends up being a 30 minute timer basically
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    LuisBvv said:

So we're gonna lose half an hour every day?
  • totheendoftotheendof Posts: 50
    Once again, was kicked out and the timer restarts for day two.
  • DrekaknDrekakn Posts: 54
    Timer resets again. Seems like it’ll be late an additional 15 minutes each day
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Yeah happened again.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

LuisBvv said:

That's not a terrible thing. We also gained 2 energy at the start of each AQ, which is 1h30m of energy. So each day we've gained 1h more than previous.
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 156 ★★

LuisBvv said:

Seems to be that way. At least we start with 6 energy, where I live it's not too bad since it's not too late in the evening. But can imagine this must have a big effect on some timezones
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    AQ does not start automatically.

It doesn’t begin until someone enters it. This is why sometimes you’ll see a non-officer “start” it.

They then can play.

Then it starts a 15 minute timer for everyone else before they can enter.
  • PsyGrinder_XPsyGrinder_X Posts: 58
    Can't join day 2 of AQ. Timer keeps resetting.
    Surprised? I'm not. Way to test run Kabam.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★

AQ does not start automatically.

It doesn’t begin until someone enters it. This is why sometimes you’ll see a non-officer “start” it.

They then can play.

Then it starts a 15 minute timer for everyone else before they can enter.

Nice. Soon they'll want us to do the rain dance to get in lol
  • LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 ★★
    That’s not how it was suppose to work
  • FlushFlush Posts: 106
    Whats deal with aq day 2 started and i joined but for other members timer still showing for them so they cant join, how can yous take week of aq and still not get it right wasn't that purpose so there wouldn't be issues
    ItsDamien said:

LuisBvv said:

That's not a terrible thing. We also gained 2 energy at the start of each AQ, which is 1h30m of energy. So each day we've gained 1h more than previous.
    Depends which side of the world you're sitting in. I've got players in my alli staying up to get their first set of moves down before calling it a night. Having to wait 30mins+ per day just kills movement when it's the early hours for players from Asia nearby
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Can’t get in now
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    ch4rn said:

ItsDamien said:

LuisBvv said:

Depends which side of the world you're sitting in. I've got players in my alli staying up to get their first set of moves down before calling it a night. Having to wait 30mins+ per day just kills movement when it's the early hours for players from Asia nearby
    Well now they can make 2 extra moves for a trade off of waiting an unintended extra 15 minutes wait.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    My Alliancemate was able to join on the first Start Timer, but then when he had to restart the game it brought the Start Timer back...
    ItsDamien said:

ch4rn said:

ItsDamien said:

LuisBvv said:

Well now they can make 2 extra moves for a trade off of waiting an unintended extra 15 minutes wait.
    yeah, because staying up until 2am to help your alliance, and then having to wait a further 30 mins is pretty much daft and counter productive if they cant stay up. Jheez
  • This discussion has been merged.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    1st person to Start your AQ apparently gets to STAY in the AQ, and do their nodes.
    Even though for rest of Ally, the 2nd round of 15 Minute Countdown starts and are locked out.

Once 2nd countdown ends (so 30 min total), saw the original person was STILL INSIDE his BG, nodes still completed, and chat still saying they had started it 15 minutes earlier.

So just rest of Ally was shut out for extra 15 minutes.

———
    Still unsure what START BUTTON that initial person must be seeing and pressing to begin and enter AQ.
    Does someone have a screenshot, does it actually say START ? Or is it just that they are first person to press CONTINUE and then Join their BG ?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    I don't understand how we had to take time off from AQ so you could get it implemented correctly but somehow managed to fail to do so and then with weeks or even months of advance planning decided to start all these changes on the weekend when you won't be staffed to respond to the issues.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Nedgang said:

Hello, using auto-start in aq we have lost 15 minutes. It started at 21:15 and ended ar 21 today....

That is how it is supposed to work. The extra delay in start time is a bug of course but the 23 hour 45 minute maximum play time is intended. They are ending everyone's daily AQ 15 minutes before the next one is supposed to start up.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Crine60 said:

Nedgang said:

Hello, using auto-start in aq we have lost 15 minutes. It started at 21:15 and ended ar 21 today....

That is how it is supposed to work. The extra delay in start time is a bug of course but the 23 hour 45 minute maximum play time is intended. They are ending everyone's daily AQ 15 minutes before the next one is supposed to start up.
    See that really sucks, if this Simple Automated System means we'll lose 15 Minutes of AQ everytime then I'd prefer the Manual Start... But I know a lot of Leaders/Officers are in Late Timezones or Work during AQ Start would really appreciate the Automation, and we can't ask for the Option to have Automated Or Manual because then the people who use Manual would have an Unfair Advantage of 15 Extra Minutes...

What makes the Automated System take 15 Minutes though? Cause that's a Long Time for what, manually, took like 8 Button Clicks and 30 seconds at most.
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Still no update. Believe me when day 3 AQ delays again by 15 min, everyone will start posting here...
    Come on guys... Any updates? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit