**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Death Match

B00tblackB00tblack Posts: 158 ★★
Dearest Kabam,
How does this Arena matchup make any sense?!

Befuddling yours,
B00t

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    It’s possible

Just unlikely
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    You're using a Sandbag Team in the Infinite. You shouldn't be using a Base Level 4* there.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    B00tblack said:

You're using a Sandbag Team in the Infinite. You shouldn't be using a Base Level 4* there.

Yawn!
    Ok but he's right...
    It's not that it has happened in the past. That's how it's always worked. That team will get a death match every time. At least now that they throw specials on death matches they are still winnable. You hit the last milestone and didn't even lose your streak.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,733 ★★★★★
    B00tblack said:

You sound like you all have Stockholm Syndrome.

Learnt a new phrase.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    B00tblack said:

B00tblack said:

Yawn!
    Ok but he's right...
    Poor design. No explanation makes logical sense for that matchup. Just because it’s happened in the past doesn’t make it right. But keep accepting this from Kabam.

I only wanted the points to get the last milestone. So I put in the 5R3 champs I had available. And tossed in a 4*.
    I said the same thing. It's just poor matchmaking algorithm. A simple solution would be to just match you with Kang' or Thanos' team of the same rank or slightly higher but I don't know why they don't do that.
    In the future, once you reach your r3, don't mix them with r2 or 4*. You will get death matches 100% of the time. Never mix 4* with 5* or 6*
    I'm all about asking them to fix things that need fixing. I don't know that they need to change arena such that every match will always be easily beatable regardless of what team you bring. But if complaining about a fight you won after bringing a team that everyone knows results in a hard match 100% of the time makes you happy, go for it.
  • BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★

This is mine lol