**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Loki Discussion Thread

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
Feel free to theorize and stuff below

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nW948Va-l10

Show arrives in three days on Disney Plus

Comments

• Options
    wait this came back?
  • Options
    original comment was deleted but

I’m personally excited for the multiversal possibilities with the show and it’s alternate timelines. Also will be great to see Owen Wow-ilson in this project, he looks to have a fun buddy cop dynamic with Loki
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    This actually looks like a 1:1 copy of a plotline in a book I read a while back. I liked the book so this should be great
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I finished watching the first episode and it was really amazing. Kinda slow start but very informative.
    This show is going to be one hell of a ride.
  • Options
    I think my favorite part was the D.B. Cooper bit, the music was amazing and the acting was brilliant
  • Options
    Unfortunately I didn’t really like the first episode. The way they’re handling time travel and the infinity stones that “transcend time and space” as they said a few movies back is just kind of dumb to me. There’s a lot of holes in the story. I’m going to keep watching, but I don’t have high hopes.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Crcrcrc said:

Unfortunately I didn’t really like the first episode. The way they’re handling time travel and the infinity stones that “transcend time and space” as they said a few movies back is just kind of dumb to me. There’s a lot of holes in the story. I’m going to keep watching, but I don’t have high hopes.
    The Infinity Stones can only work in their native universe. So it makes sense they are useless in TVA.
    TVA is like it's own pocket universe. They monitor the multiverse.
  • Options
    Djin said:

Crcrcrc said:

The Infinity Stones can only work in their native universe. So it makes sense they are useless in TVA.
    TVA is like it's own pocket universe. They monitor the multiverse.
    Which I just don’t really like from a story standpoint.
    To each their own I guess, just not my thing.
  • Options
    Marvel Studios "started" multiverse on 6/16
    🌎 616
  • Options
    GATOR LOKI
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

GATOR LOKI
    Best Loki confirmed