**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Where is cavalier crystal shard calendar??

It's been about a month since I have become cavalier, but there is no update in crystal shard calendar still I am receiving grandmaster shards instead of cavalier shards. As well has I think there should be level 3 review available for cavalier but it is not available for me

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,421 ★★★★★
    No u don’t get cavalier shard for being cavalier only Tb get cavalier shard u get Gm cystal ever weeks in stand of ever 2 weeks and I’m pretty confident in said no to lvl 3 revies
  • Options
    Sktd3Sktd3 Posts: 14
    But then how can we get cavalier crystal shards??
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Become thronebreaker
  • Options

Become thronebreaker

This.
  • Options
    Sktd3Sktd3 Posts: 14
    Seriously!!!
    We should become thronebreaker for cavalier shards, it's just pay to win

When I became cavalier I was excited but then I noticed nothing much had changed cavalier difficulty was hard, thought with cavalier experience variant will be easy and it was but was it worth the time spending on this game.

Cavalier is the new uncollected
  • Options
    Sktd3 said:

Seriously!!!
    We should become thronebreaker for cavalier shards, it's just pay to win

When I became cavalier I was excited but then I noticed nothing much had changed cavalier difficulty was hard, thought with cavalier experience variant will be easy and it was but was it worth the time spending on this game.

Cavalier is the new uncollected

Tb is not pay to win it wil definitely help to get it faster but definitely far from pay to win