5* & 6* Champs recovery period should be decreased.

Hello Kabam I am an active user of the Game since 2014 and I sincerely request the Game team members to reconsider and decrease the Recovery Time of 5* & 6* Champs for us to enjoy the game more and efficiently.

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    in arena? while it would be a welcome addition, it's not really needed. if they changed the recovery time of 5* to something like 4 hours, it takes about 3 hours for some people to get through their whole 5* roster, and that's way too much arena grind
  • Chandel_BatmanChandel_Batman Member Posts: 42
    I think it will be welcome by all especially those few users who really want to unlock 5* Champs with what little Champs they have.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

I think it will be welcome by all especially those few users who really want to unlock 5* Champs with what little Champs they have.

let me help to explain this to you with a disney quote. if everyone is super, then no one is super. if everyone's 5* roster cools down faster, then everyone will earn more points. the cutoffs will increase, making it harder to get the 5* basic or featured champs.
  • Chandel_BatmanChandel_Batman Member Posts: 42
    Oh I thought decreasing it from 7 hours to 5 hours for the Champs to cool down was no big deal and it turns out the opposite.