**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally… :)

SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
I got him. The unicorn and bane of my account. After completing gauntlet and rolling over him twice in a row from my basic 6 stars mind you nothing good came out of those, i finally have him. 3 Rank 3 6 stars later no abyss attempt made, but this weekend that’ll change :).

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    One day....
    Congrats
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Swipe SS for doom for an easier abyss. I did it with doom and fights (but cull and CMM) are soooo long
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    AATT said:

Swipe SS for doom for an easier abyss. I did it with doom and fights (but cull and CMM) are soooo long

i’ve got a 6 star ss at rank 1, you recommended rank 2ing him? i don’t really like his play style and i’m very comfortable with doom
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    Slimeball said:

AATT said:

i’ve got a 6 star ss at rank 1, you recommended rank 2ing him? i don’t really like his play style and i’m very comfortable with doom
    IMO Symbiote Supreme is definitely worthy. I took mine to r2 and eventually he'll go to r3. Use him a lot.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Finally...:)

• AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Slimeball said:

AATT said:

I'd r2 him and use him instead of doom. I love doom, he's amazing, he has great damage and is tanky. But for abyss, SS controls fights better, just cycle sp3.

Why? Abyss fights have a hit counter, after around ~240 defender goes unstoppable. SS inflicts damage passively nullifying buffs so you don't need a lot of hits, his buff control is easy to keep as well. Doom's specials take many hits, VTD took me like 6 or 7 revives, I never got hit during any try but the rotation sp3 - sp1 - MMLLLMM - heavy and repeat is too long
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Drop fury and bring Doom and SS for easy path… fury is not needed at all.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Slimeball said:

AATT said:

I was like that as well. Was gonna use longshot, but I'm happy I decided to rank 5 my sym supreme and get 4/5 MD. No cosmic fights cost more than 2 revives, and I got about 3 soloes with him as well. Sym is just too good for easy path.
    Monk1 said:

Drop fury and bring Doom and SS for easy path… fury is not needed at all.

20% attack bonus and invisible woman?
  • Congrats @Slimeball!

Congrats @Slimeball!

thx!