**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

We need another difficulty for a more difficult side quest

MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR ITS ABOUT THE SIDE QUEST
May and June side quests are too easy. And the rewards are not proportionate to it being the difficulty for people for whom a single 6 star doesn't even matter much. It's not even challenging. Maybe an Ultra SQ with twice as difficult opponents and twice as juicy rewards? Imagine having explored 7.2 and then going into this month's SQ.

We need another difficulty for a more difficult side quest 30 votes

Yes increase the difficulty and make it available to everyone
6% 2 votes
Yes increase the difficulty but available only to Cavaliers and above
36% 11 votes
No the legendary difficulty is quite hard for Cavs and they can't take more.
43% 13 votes
No because Kabam will lose money (just kidding, we all know Kabam is generous)
13% 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    No. Just… no.
  • MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★

No. Just… no.

why tho?
    tbh this month EQ is a bit tough with that blade, and SQ is so so boring and easy
    Haji_Saab said:

Trying to use reverse psychology there ... just spend all this time and energy in the game and you might learn to play the game and find that Cav EQ isn't that hard as you think it is ...

bruh u implying forums shouldnt exist?
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    If they did make another difficulty it should probably be TB only not Cavalier and TB. Just seems more appropriate with progression
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    There’s this thing called grandmasters gauntlet. And summer of pain. Coming soon.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I think if it happens then keep it TBs only. Newly cavs once will try
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    I hope everyone realizes that Cav difficulty won't change in terms of how's it's made and current difficulty level if they add in a newer, higher difficulty. Uncollected didn't get easier when Cav came and they removed beginner completely.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    MojoHater said:

No. Just… no.

why tho?
    tbh this month EQ is a bit tough with that blade, and SQ is so so boring and easy
    The eq is easy. And the SQ is always like this.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    MojoHater said:

No. Just… no.

why tho?
    I think if this does happen for some reason, it should be Thronebreaker only. Because people often forget Cav ranges from those 2% of a T5CC away from TB to people that just beat 6.1. This content is still challenging for those at the lower end, while at the higher end not so much.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Side quest should not be a whole nother monthly eq difficulty thing. If they add another sq difficulty the rewards will be out of hand and people will complain that it takes too long. In terms of the eq, everybody is whining about nothing imo.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I’d love to see a monthly TB Eq and side quest. Would let me throw my rank 3s and other high champs at some genuinely tricky monthly content
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

I’d love to see a monthly TB Eq and side quest. Would let me throw my rank 3s and other high champs at some genuinely tricky monthly content

Would be great, I'm not sure Kabam is ready to make a different side quest with higher difficulty but also give out rewards.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Would be great, I'm not sure Kabam is ready to make a different side quest with higher difficulty but also give out rewards.
    Based on how long it took for Cav EQ to come out, we’re gonna have 2 more levels of progression before we get TB event Quest.

TB will be the new uncollected lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    I’m really hoping there making a new TB in EQ sonner then cav take far to long in my eys
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★

No. Just… no.

this.

MojoHater said:

No. Just… no.

why tho?
    I think if this does happen for some reason, it should be Thronebreaker only. Because people often forget Cav ranges from those 2% of a T5CC away from TB to people that just beat 6.1. This content is still challenging for those at the lower end, while at the higher end not so much.
    I did the legendary difficulty in SQ even before I was UC
    Nocko said:

You're asking for monthly end game content to satisify about 1-5% of the player base... and it's just not feasible

The team work on delivering as much end game content as they can, it's not easy to design content that is challenging but not a total **** show. We've had a new variant, 7.1 and 7.2, the grandmasters gauntlet, they've got Summer of Pain dropping, they're working on 7.3 and the next variant

There is plenty going on for those players but month to month they're just trying to deliver fresh new content for the majority of players to do, stay busy and engaged in the game and progress.

if it's so easy for you and boring, do it with 5*'s or 4*s or with champions who arent top of the meta... that's entirely in your control to up the ante for yourself if that's what you want to do whilst you wait for the carefully curated end game content to drop

you're true... but all I wanted was a higher difficulty of SQ with much harder fights and juicier rewards.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    It depends on how they design it (and the SQ in general). The past few ones have been heavy on the grind, but against non-so-tough opponents. If they have to be heavy on the grind, I really don't want to constantly fight extremely hard and/or annoying opponents. However, if they designed an event that was more fun and less grind, then by all means add an extra difficulty with extra rewards.

As others have said, I think it should be designed for Thronebreaker-level players. There's no need for Kabam to placate Cavaliers more than they currently do. (I mean, they can obviously tweak the current highest difficulty if Cav players want them to, but I don't see a new level of difficulty being designed with Cavs in mind.)