**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When’s the miles buff coming

AceymcocAceymcoc Posts: 195 ★★
I remember them talking about it a while ago any new info on it?

Comments

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Next month most likely. Also chill out before you get banned bro. This warning might not even be enough but just chill lol.
  • Options

Stop. Making. Threads.

I’m legit just asking a question, there’s no rule about how many posts I can make, I’m not breaking any rules
  • Options
    Aceymcoc said:

Stop. Making. Threads.

I’m legit just asking a question, there’s no rule about how many posts I can make, I’m not breaking any rules
    You can post as much as you want. The time frame from post to post however is what matters. If you wish to be stubborn and continue, you will see what we mean. It’s also of inconvenience to everyone else.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    except ur just making a bunch of useless threads claiming certain champs dont need awakening
  • Options

Next month most likely. Also chill out before you get banned bro. This warning might not even be enough but just chill lol.

Thanks for answering, I’ll be back tomorrow:)
  • Options
    Aceymcoc said:

No worries. Just take it easy on the posts
  • Options

except ur just making a bunch of useless threads claiming certain champs dont need awakening

As far as I’m aware, correct me if I’m wrong, the forums is a place to create constructive conversation, therefore a opinion or question is needed to enitiate that, I stated my opinions
  • Options

Aceymcoc said:

Stop. Making. Threads.

You can post as much as you want. The time frame from post to post however is what matters. If you wish to be stubborn and continue, you will see what we mean. It’s also of inconvenience to everyone else.
    thank you, kabam moderator... oh wait
    I spammed my first time here too LOL. I wasn’t aware until it was explained to me in detail. I didn’t get the warnings this guy got, and was immediately banned. Just trying to help out.
  • Options

Aceymcoc said:

Stop. Making. Threads.

thank you, kabam moderator... oh wait
    I spammed my first time here too LOL. I wasn’t aware until it was explained to me in detail. I didn’t get the warnings this guy got, and was immediately banned. Just trying to help out.
    Or gal*
  • Options

Aceymcoc said:

No worries. Just take it easy on the posts
    Since you asked nicely sure, I’ll tone it down a bit from now on, that’s all people had to do was just politely ask
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Just make one thread a day and call it for a day will ya?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Aceymcoc said:

As far as I’m aware, correct me if I’m wrong, the forums is a place to create constructive conversation, therefore a opinion or question is needed to enitiate that, I stated my opinions
    Yes. But your opinions aren't constructive. Nor are they that important that they need to be shared. You know exactly what you're doing and you're proving my point when I called you a kid in that DM exchange.

Stop, or go away.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Aceymcoc said:

Yes. But your opinions aren't constructive. Nor are they that important that they need to be shared. You know exactly what you're doing and you're proving my point when I called you a kid in that DM exchange.

Stop, or go away.
    Aren’t all opinions constructive though, also if ur going to negate my opinions your opinions aren’t needed either
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Aceymcoc said:

ItsDamien said:

Aceymcoc said:

Stop, or go away.
    Aren’t all opinions constructive though, also if ur going to negate my opinions your opinions aren’t needed either
    No, opinions aren't all constructive. This is why you're still a child that needs to learn.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Aceymcoc said:

ItsDamien said:

Aceymcoc said:

Stop, or go away.
    no, they aren’t
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Aceymcoc said:

ItsDamien said:

Aceymcoc said:

Stop, or go away.
    No, opinions aren't all constructive. This is why you're still a child that needs to learn.
    I’m still a child for a bit, also the only way u learn if ur taught correct, so tell me how do my opinions become constructive
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Aceymcoc said:

ItsDamien said:

Aceymcoc said:

Stop, or go away.
    No. A racist person's opinion is not constructive
    Hey, those were taken out of context

(I can’t remember his actual “defense”)
  • Options

Aceymcoc said:

ItsDamien said:

Aceymcoc said:

Stop, or go away.
    So bc I said one thing one time I’m automatically not allowed a opinion, ok so everyone’s who made a mistake isn’t allowed a opinion good to know
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    Aceymcoc said:

Aceymcoc said:

ItsDamien said:

Aceymcoc said:

Stop, or go away.
    So bc I said one thing one time I’m automatically not allowed a opinion, ok so everyone’s who made a mistake isn’t allowed a opinion good to know
    Well it sure seems like you have not learned from your mistake, with all of your excuses
  • Options

Aceymcoc said:

Aceymcoc said:

ItsDamien said:

Aceymcoc said:

Stop, or go away.
    It’d be better if you dropped the flimsy excuses and owned up too it instead of using the “out of context” excuse
    Bro I’ve owned up to it many times, like it or not, and it’s not a excuse, I made two videos about me apologising and how it was a horrible example for the point I’m trying to prove but a lot of what people have seen is only that screen shot
  • Options

Aceymcoc said:

Aceymcoc said:

ItsDamien said:

Aceymcoc said:

Stop, or go away.
    Well it sure seems like you have not learned from your mistake, with all of your excuses
    I haven’t learnt by my mistake how, I’m not bringing anything controversial into this other people are
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Aceymcoc said:

Exactly. Constructive.

Useless threads made to create controversy like most of yours are, are not constructive
    Can u name the useless threads please
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I wish that there was a block button on the forums
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    Aceymcoc said:

RakeYoung said:

What is up with everyone ganging up on Acey?

The kid made a mistake, he owned up to it and apologized, doesn’t give anyone the right to stick a label on him for the rest of his time playing the game.

This is why folks say the forums are toxic, you’ve all made your little groups to to boost each other like it’s cool to be popular on the forums.

I’m sure there is a block button if you find someone so offensive, you don’t need to read there posts/comments.

People make mistakes all the time, those of us that are adults have the benefit of time to learn from them.

I appreciate it but you won’t change peoples minds, people want me gone from the community now and always will, I just gotta accept that though, imma still be me though, I have learnt from it and owned up to what I said but that’s not enough, can’t do any more than what I’ve already done, I love this game and the community and I did mess up, the only way we improve ourselves is if we get rid of what’s wrong with myself, I realised I need to take a step back and not cloud my judgement when I say things, and make sure that they won’t offend anyone, and imma carry that on, but I’m still gonna stand up for myself
    I have no illusions of changing anyone’s mind, more of a gut check to reflect on how everyone is acting.

That’s good tho, you do you.

People that are adults now forget we did and said plenty of dumb stuff back before the internet was a thing and have the benefit of none of it being recorded anywhere.

If that was the case, a lot of us would be #Cancelled, that dumb stuff we do in our youth doesn’t define us.
This discussion has been closed.