**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gauntlet rewards

AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Once I had aegon ramped, it was an easy quest.
I got bishop, cap ww2, fury first dupe. Nexus awakening korg, awakening trasher, g99 (I already had 5r5 g99, but still chose her).
With 50 generic sig stones I have to ask now - what champs do you think need their sig maxed? I have aegon sig ~111, but the thing is I don't use him often
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    congrats on the fury dupe
  • Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Congrats! Did you ramp Aegon on weapon x?
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    What champs really rely on max sig? Void, omega red, guardian, namor all do. Knowing what you are working with would help a lot.
  • Options
    Snakep said:

What champs really rely on max sig? Void, omega red, guardian, namor all do. Knowing what you are working with would help a lot.

@Snakep
    I know, I wonder if there is anyone else who needs max sig like namor. Maybe capiw, but I'm fine with cap at sig 100 actually. I'd be fine with void even at sig 1 and have 40+- gems for each class except skill
    As for my roster, I have awakened aegon, killmonger, torch, gulk, also some trash champs like raccoon and maw. Finally, I have cosmic awakening gem and Angela, but I'd love to save it for Hyperion
  • Options
    edited June 2021

Congrats! Did you ramp Aegon on weapon x?

@Phillip14233
    A little on modok, he is actually ok option for that fight, then mostly on weapon x, up to 700-800 charges (didn't play well there and didn't have proxima, so wasted some revives there), and then naturally up to 999 in next fights. Could've probably use him vs ham, hit in block bait sp1, but they're I ramped apoc. Whom I didn't need actually, he only was good for domino, aegon managed everything else