**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How would this team do in GM's gauntlet?

gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips

I originally put in quake but with the health pools...I'd rather play them normally. So normally would mean being able to parry - stun as much as possible so i put in white mags. Apoc / AA / CGR will share most of the fights. And Doc Ock for terrax and power gain champs.

What champs would you replace in this team and with which champs? if you can also just explain why.

Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    What's your counter for void? Ibom? Vision?
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Doc oc won't work for Terrax I'm pretty sure

Awakened doc Oc would work. Will be a tough fight. You can finish with 1 revive or one shot if really skilled.
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Pulyaman said:

Zan0 said:

Doc oc won't work for Terrax I'm pretty sure

Awakened doc Oc would work. Will be a tough fight. You can finish with 1 revive or one shot if really skilled.
    But terrax is immune from power control from metal champs and doc oc is metal
    look it up man. i thought before he won't work but it seems his power lock functions differently from others and bypasses it.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Pulyaman said:

What's your counter for void? Ibom? Vision?

vision is easy with cgr. I've tested him out for some trial runs already. as long as i do a high damage rotation cgr can one shot him.

ibom, apparently has active poisons on him all throughout the match...so just bleeding him with AA should be able to proc neurotoxins on him.

for Void, will probably be a team effort...but i am thinking CGR will focus on just bursting him down. And, Apoc has concussion and maybe use his stun on block with his light attacks when i need to back off.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you want to make things cheaper I’d definitely be bringing that quake instead of white mags tbh
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Agree with Lvernon.

The health pools are big, yes. But you are going to save so many units, revives, health pots, if you use Quake and play her well. I see you only have 400 units. Quake is just going to put in so much work, and you don't have to do it all at once. You can do a whole bunch of fights, take a walk, get back in there. You can do it over the span of a couple days (don't quit out!).

I know Vega brought in Wags and said that he didn't regret it, but there were much better champions for that spot. Quake will help you for fights like Sassy, Apoc, Doom, Spam, and other roadblock fights. I can understand wanting to do the fights normally but in a situation like gauntlet I think its more important to be efficient, pick up your 125% t5cc and save resources. Especially with such low units (idk what your stash is looking like).
  • Options
    DawsMan said:

Agree with Lvernon.

The health pools are big, yes. But you are going to save so many units, revives, health pots, if you use Quake and play her well. I see you only have 400 units. Quake is just going to put in so much work, and you don't have to do it all at once. You can do a whole bunch of fights, take a walk, get back in there. You can do it over the span of a couple days (don't quit out!).

I know Vega brought in Wags and said that he didn't regret it, but there were much better champions for that spot. Quake will help you for fights like Sassy, Apoc, Doom, Spam, and other roadblock fights. I can understand wanting to do the fights normally but in a situation like gauntlet I think its more important to be efficient, pick up your 125% t5cc and save resources. Especially with such low units (idk what your stash is looking like).

Duly noted. These kind of comments always make me rethink on quake.

I can probably bring her along but as a replacement for doc ock. I can see that in most of the quakeable fights, I can make do, because i am familiar with their hit animations. it's just that the first path have terrax, spam and modok that I rarely quake on. I am forced with terrax and will probably pass modok and spam to apoc to build on the anti-evade charges. (I will try this for my next trial run)

I might just be jumping the gun because of the failed trial runs within the first path...i am just weighing which will be cheaper if I bring along doc ock or quake (it is probably quake).

with quake, i am only forced to use her for terrax, dragonman and other power gain fights, but will also lose a more straightforward solution to domino (and probably Apocalypse also) in doc ock, though Apoc at max charges or CGR can probably do well against them by simply bursting them down.

ugh! sooo much to think about...