**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Choose my 1st 5* Rank 5

ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Posts: 151
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I need one more T1 alpha and then I will be able to R5 one of these:
Ægon (Sig 200)
Corvus (Unawakened)
Omega Red (Sig 100)
Or I should save resources to rank5 one of these R3s
Stark Spidey (Sig 50)
Immortal Abomination (Sig30)
Hyperion (Unawakened)
Mole God (Unawakened)
I am FPT and don't run suicides (although they are unlocked but with no willpower, it makes no sense.)
Thank ;)
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    All three options are amazing and suicide friendly (incase you might want to shift to it in the future) as well. But to complete most of the content in game Aegon will benefit you the most. So I would suggest you to go for him.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    IMO, You should choose one based off who will help you beat the next content you’re going to tackle. It’ll save you resources and your rewards will add to your roster. You have many good ones there.
  • Options
    I am currently on 6.1.1 and no variants
  • Options
    demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    i would go with corvus
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Everyone had different opinions and so do I, IMO turn on suicides and do OR. He is a beast when duped and Suicides are on
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    You’ve got Ægon at sig 200, should definitely take him to 5/65 especially with that level of investment
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

You’ve got Ægon at sig 200, should definitely take him to 5/65 especially with that level of investment

Yeah, also sig 200 aegon can clear a lot of content in act 6 and on for a growing account so I say aegon
  • Options
    Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    My first rank 5 was Hyperion and I have corvus at rank 5 now too I would rank them both again in a heartbeat
  • Options
    Thanks for everybody's opinion