**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

side quest Week 2 let down

WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
Hoping for some maybe kicked up "RANDOM" rewards but no shards at all :neutral: lucky we can go back and do the main floor! That's where I'll spend my time for now!

Comments

• Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Wayntos said:

Hoping for some maybe kicked up "RANDOM" rewards but no shards at all :neutral: lucky we can go back and do the main floor! That's where I'll spend my time for now!

Can not do main floor as well unless you have some entries left from last week.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Week 3 and 4 shards are back lol
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    No shards is by design, per the official announcement.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Horrifying . Sig stones are the worst and no shards ? Horrible
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

Can you link the post, cant find it.
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    10xsig stones = 5 runs
    6xsig stones = 1 run
    12k T5 basic = 1 run
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Aleor said:

joke1004 said:

You will find yourself without rank up materials way more often than without champions to rank…

I don't think I ever found myself without rank up recourses, if you exclude cases like first r5 5*, first r3 6*, etc.
    Yet I always have some recourses expiring because I don't have champ I'd like to rank up. Have 2 mystic t5 collecting dust atm, got first one over a year ago
    I often have rank up resources expiring because I don't have enough rank up resources.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

10xsig stones = 5 runs
    6xsig stones = 1 run
    12k T5 basic = 1 run

10 Sigs
    6 sigs
    4% T5CC
    2 T4CC
    12,000 T5B

I’ll take it
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Can you link the post, cant find it.

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★

This week isn’t even worth doing the rift. I would just skip it and not care about the special prizes on the bottom right of the screen.

5k 5-Star shards is not worth it?
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    yh and the tomb cavalier shards aren't even that much, u do 7 runs on all 4 difficulties and get enough for 1 crystal i'm just skipping this week i need shards for iso lol
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Events were they let you chose the shards or rank up I find better. I’m already overflowing in the resources given this week for the most part.

It’s easy though so better to have something in reality. I’d rather have the resources in overflow and h e to use them then to want them and not have them.