**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why Kabam never listen to the player base?

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
Why RNG SQ? Did anyone ask for them? This RNG in general is so bad that no one gets good from them.
And no. Dont say that yeah I got good from RNG. Dude.. This month SQ.. You had 1k 6 star shards available at one path. Tell me truthfully.. How many times you got those 6 star shards? And ask others how many times they got?
This is not fun. This game is for fun purpose. But when this type of RNG comes and that too in SQ, this makes it terrible.
If you are giving fixed rewards (Odin's gauntlet), then no problem. And no.. I am talking about fixed rewards, not easy challenges. Another example, boss rush. You get fixed rewards, no problem. But this month SQ... Heck last month Silver Centurion or Jabari Panther SQ, remember that? RNG giving sig stones instead of shards?
Come on Kabam.. Seriously this is not fun. I know you are trying to make different things but you should give fixed rewards.
Stop this RNG.
A request from your fellow player.

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★

They don't listen to the player base? They listen too much.

The core of the game is rng, if you don't like rng - go play candy crush.. some months will be rng, I can't wait for you to play modok labs when it comes back 😂😂😂

God, labs are just the worst. Rifts can suck but labs are so bad that is not just rng but rng soup sandwiches.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    The core of this game is RNG. You can't expect them to just remove it
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

The core of the game is rng, if you don't like rng - go play candy crush.. some months will be rng, I can't wait for you to play modok labs when it comes back 😂😂😂

God, labs are just the worst. Rifts can suck but labs are so bad that is not just rng but rng soup sandwiches.
    I remember playing them, and I still treasure the buff randomizer, only that I forgot how it worked. Could anyone bried me?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Complaining about RNG.... in a game... where RNG decides most of your decisions in game...

Wow.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

I remember playing them, and I still treasure the buff randomizer, only that I forgot how it worked. Could anyone bried me?
    Everyday, the quest refreshes (means you HAVE to do it daily). You have 5-6 fights (Epic was 30k PI thereabouts) AND nodes enhancing the defenders. It was a pain to get through, not tough, just tedious.
  • Options

Hello @LordPSN. Thank you for your feedback. Would you mind posting any suggestions you may have on announced thread here?

This discussion has been closed.