**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Game it’s Worst now

Thanks don’t know wat ya did but it’s worst now plz do something right for once.....

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    What is worse? The game is worse isn't very helpful.
  • JJGJJG Posts: 145
    the game is working fine for me so i dont thinks its worst
    I believe the OP may be referring to the lag and delays in controls. I'm experiencing the same.

i am not so i don know if its what i use or if iam just Lucky cause iam not experiencing any problems
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    JJG wrote: »
    I believe the OP may be referring to the lag and delays in controls. I'm experiencing the same.

i am not so i don know if its what i use or if iam just Lucky cause iam not experiencing any problems

I'm glad. It's quite frustrating. Lol.

I really hope it gets over quick for you bu my whole Alliance isnt experiencing any problems so idk
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

I really hope it gets over quick for you bu my whole Alliance isnt experiencing any problems so idk

Yeah, I'm patient. They do everything they can. I just play through it and curse if I need to. ;)
    LOL i Really hope they give u something for these problems
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Worst update for me and some of our members. There are times where champions are not responding accordingly they stopped in the middle of combos,can't evade,block and parry! Some hits are missing the opponent can launch a special while getting hit
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    I still get lag, I don’t think it’s any worse but the day is still young
  • Noob_for_LifeNoob_for_Life Posts: 21
    Yea it’s was a lil better b4 but after this new update we’ll ya know the rest.. just hope they fix it it’s frustrated playing like this...
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    Lag.... Getting parried half way through combo..... pressing sp and it not firing..... Doubt kabam will do anything about it so it is what it is I guess.....
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Since they're ignoring us that means it's a feature not a failure :lol::angry:
  • The games all over the place at the moment. Block, Parry, Evade, specials not working, graphics lagging. But hey look at those 6*!

Kabam please sort the gameplay out or just admit it is always going to be terrible.
  • I'm sorry to hear that some of you are still experiencing issues with the game. As you can see from other's posts, this isn't happening across the board for all players. This is why we ask for additional details when collecting bug reports. Issues like these can be related to the device (and optimization that we need to do further in the game to work better on various devices), the stability and/or speed of your internet connection, as well as device optimization (settings you can change on your device), as well as other possibilities.

Please, head on over to the Bugs section of the forums and post detailed information in an already open thread on the topic. This helps our teams review the information and work to adjust what we are able to in the app in future game updates.

Alternately, you can contact our Support Team directly and they will be happy to assist further with reporting bugs, crashes, lag, etc. You can do so by clicking here or in-game by selecting the gear in the upper left-hand corner, then "Support", reviewing the Support Knowledgebase, and finally selecting "Need more help? Click here" after following any applicable troubleshooting steps within the Knowledgebase. There's a lot of information available there which may be of assistance.

Thank you in advance for your help in reporting any issues you're experiencing in the game, and providing as much detail as possible about your device to assist our Teams further.
This discussion has been closed.