**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally Completed 7.1 feat Ronan

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    I used Ronan to cheese UNLIMITED POWER!!!!
    I used him for the Gwenperion boss
    The 25% T5CC gave me science my lowest class
    The 1-2 gem :smile: mutant when all my Mutants are already rank 2

My last 14. 6 stars have been trash and I am tired of pretending it's not

• Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Congrats! Ronan was great. I actually tortured myself and used him for Angela one time to see how long it would take, but gwenperion was classic. Can also use him for the Unlimited Power path in 6.1.5 if you still need.

Good luck on the pulls

Honestly, I found the Punishing Angel fight absolutely hilarious with Ronan. Gonna do that again when I do the second path
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

I did that too. But my 5* r3 was almost too weak and just doing normal combos didnt kill her so I had to resort to heavy spamming
    Voltolos said:

I did that too. But my 5* r3 was almost too weak and just doing normal combos didnt kill her so I had to resort to heavy spamming
    I used a 5 star rank 3
    Raichu626 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Congrats! Ronan was great. I actually tortured myself and used him for Angela one time to see how long it would take, but gwenperion was classic. Can also use him for the Unlimited Power path in 6.1.5 if you still need.

Good luck on the pulls

Honestly, I found the Punishing Angel fight absolutely hilarious with Ronan. Gonna do that again when I do the second path
    Ronan is effective for her?

Raichu626 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Good luck on the pulls

Ronan is effective for her?
    Get her over 2 bars, pray she doesn't throw a special immediately, stun her forever. The fight takes a while because of the 90% damage reduction, but she gains up to 99 buffs, so it evens out. Still took over 300 hits, but I prefer that to dying from block damage over and over
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Congrats mate
    Feel you there at rewards. You will pull some one good eventually. Good luck
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

My last 14. 6 stars have been trash and I am tired of pretending it's not

Welcome to the club.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

He was my first ever 5* from years and years ago, makes me happy knowing he's still getting some use
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Odachi said:

He was my first ever 5* from years and years ago, makes me happy knowing he's still getting some use

Did you...censor her?
    Malreck04 said:

Odachi said:

Did you...censor her?
    That's just rubble