Sasquatch or Doctor Voodoo

DonDoflamingoDonDoflamingo Member Posts: 8
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi everyone, I'm new to the whole forums thing but I found it very useful when i started using the game again. Ranking up is so difficult for me because of the limited resources and was wondering if yall could help me decide between ranking up a five star Sasquatch to 2 or an unduped four star doctor Voodoo to rank 4. The only other high mystics ive got are a five star guillotine rank 2 and rank 4 duped doctor strange ( from before i new about character tiers)
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• LBN1LBN1 Member Posts: 193 ★★
    A Sasquatch 5* is better, and Doc Voodoo needs to be awakened.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Voodoo is awesome after being awakened. Sasquatch not bad either, and he's a 5 star too.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,871 ★★★★★
    Unawakened, Sasquatch is way more powerful. And he'll take you further, as a five star champion.

Dr Voodoo becomes amazing when he's Awakened; and particularly if you run Mystic Dispersion.

Don't worry too much about character tiers. Dr Strange is actually useable at times (also much better for being Awakened), and Kabam are doing a lot of character buffs this year. You might take him to R5 yet!
  • DonDoflamingoDonDoflamingo Member Posts: 8
    thanks guys, its stressful trying to figure out on my own, Hopefully sasquatch will help me get closer to uncollected.