**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android log in problem

Comments

• Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    Might as well not even continue grinding. Gonna be too far behind at this point
  • BroadbunnyBroadbunny Posts: 8
    zx4aywczrrf4.png
  • BroadbunnyBroadbunny Posts: 8
    edited June 2017
    Por que?!
  • bilbuilbilbuil Posts: 29
    Can't log in
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Come on Kabam. I can't help in AW or fight in my arena. WTF.1fnt4nwa41yl.png
  • Marine31_Marine31_ Posts: 61
    Marine31 galaxyS7 can't log in please fix this!!!
  • MEE2dayMEE2day Posts: 12
    Thanks for the quick reports on this! I'll ensure the team is looking into any possible issues.

come on, no more info when will this be fixed? will we get a compensation for your mess?
  • MatthewMatthew Posts: 9
    edited June 2017
    No kidding comp plz....send voodoo to all those who played...since ya cant fix the problem....wondering if antman hit there server
  • R41nb0wm4g1cR41nb0wm4g1c Posts: 39
    Voodoo would be amazing but more than likely we will just get some revives & health potions.
  • McfergusMcfergus Posts: 1
    Still can't login, what's going on ????????
  • Farseer123456789Farseer123456789 Posts: 53
    I still can't log in either
  • DaleManguDaleMangu Posts: 48
    3at4hcuje38a.png
  • DaleManguDaleMangu Posts: 48
    This is **** kabam...we are trying to go for voodoo and star lord because your drop rate **** sucks
  • ca_shashica_shashi Posts: 1
    Hi,

Failed to log in message shows from past 4 hours but could not able to log in. not seen such type of error for such long time.
    Hope to get it resolved soon before alliance war and some quests finishes.
  • @Kabam Miike @TenebrousTenebrific
    I'm also not able to login. Using an Android device. "An unknownd error has occurred..."
  • It fails to me and several of player of my ally

It annoyng, we were in war and today starts war attack phase
    I was Also collecting last scraps to get great ascendent crystall and time now it running out.
    ozpcij3rldqx.jpg

65ej5v7bvkc4.png

• Can't log-in my account..why kabam.?
  • z2vfr2d0r3p1.png
  • GryphonGryphon Posts: 28
    The Button Pushers. Cause it's June 2. The Death Button blew up the Android servers.

Thanks Button Pushers! :/

• polpol Posts: 1
    WTF!!! THIS IS SUCH BS!!! CAN'T LOG ON USE ING AN SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 EDGE PLUS!!! OMG THERE GO MY VOODOO, AT 2.9 MILLIONS AND NOW THIS ****!!!
  • Theo_HeckTheo_Heck Posts: 3
    #kabuginaction
  • Webbe0564Webbe0564 Posts: 3
    c8inxx5zu8pa.png
    THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS
  • Well I guess they want everyone to quit using the game,.
  • Same like me.can't log in after the new update
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    for how long this bs gonna take? anyone?
  • butterflyerbutterflyer Posts: 7
    It's Friday man!!!
    So maybe on Monday we will see a response
  • DiabolusDiabolus Posts: 2
    Not only has it been an issue for at least 3 hours but this issue is causing my alliance to lose War because we are playing against a Russian Alliance and they got most of the map done while we were sleeping. Very, very unfair.
  • I have Galaxy S7, 4 hours passed and I am not able to log in yet. Are there some news?
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    holyshit, guess i'll have to sleep till monday then lol
This discussion has been closed.