**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android log in problem

Comments

• NemesisCrisisNemesisCrisis Posts: 9
    Hi,

I can't login, it's a lot of downtime for a person doing arena and for us to not be able to finish war fights before we go to sleep! We need compensation, you can't force us to stay awake for the game.

You didn't compensate us for a broken game for one month, please listen to the community and don't treat us like garbage.
  • La mia ally compreso me nn riusciamo ad accedere abbiamo una war avviata e stavo facendo rottami spero kabam risarcisca questo danno grazie
  • S0byS0by Posts: 1
    Not able to login from almost 6hrs.
    No use of doing points in arena.
    Android users are facing problem while ISO is working fine.
    War is on and soon alliance quest is going to start.
    Masters quest in event is not yet completed.
    This is not a good sign for game.
    Players won't take this normally.
    You have to do some refund for this inconvenience.
  • I guess kabam teams want us to quit play their games
  • I want star lord four or five stars, dont like voodoo. Carnage four or five stars, would it be nice? :p becouse that marvel character is awsome!
  • Kano73Kano73 Posts: 6
    I'm unable to log in as well, I'm and android user.. I'm not happy about all the bugs, since the update.
  • NKjaiswalNKjaiswal Posts: 5
    I am unable to login too and it's been hours
  • At least my clash of clans still works even though I haven't played it in over a year.
  • S0byS0by Posts: 1
    True it should be solved as soon as possible.
    And a better rewards should be given.
  • Giriş yapamıyorum , lütfen yardım
  • SkinnyfitSkinnyfit Posts: 37
    Been 6+ hours so far.
  • SchapenkopSchapenkop Posts: 89
    Indeed more then 6 hours now..
  • Can't log in, pretty frustrating. My alliance is in the middle of AW! Is it only android?
  • DeadBmoDeadBmo Posts: 3
    This is disappointing, I've spent a lot of money on this game and I have been waiting a long time for Dr Voodoo and with this champion every hour counts...please help me Kabaam
  • Jrankin5Jrankin5 Posts: 3
    edited June 2017
    Was trying to grind for dr voodoo and already tough with my amount of heros and ranks. We need major compensation for all our troubles
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    hahahaha...yep there r still many games that works fine..i just keep asking why the hell am i still playing this game :neutral:
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    yep
  • Kano73Kano73 Posts: 6
    I'm having the same problem..i've been unable to connect for the past couple hours.. Always so many bugs after an update. I'm not pleased.
  • puy456b0o695.jpg
  • RYN0KRYN0K Posts: 2
    Ho shoud we Play normal when more than The half of my Alliance can't log in ?
  • Webbe0564Webbe0564 Posts: 3
    tell me about it. it's freaking ridiculous. same here and yes its only Android who are having this issue
  • set777set777 Posts: 0
    Yesterday I spent all my gains in the arena .. Now our union will lose the war to a weak clan because we have a difference in time zones and we did not have time to score points. Could at least warn people on official resources. It's a shame that this happened. We are all sad .. :(
  • 6 hours and still the same "unknown error" on the log in screen.did all concerning cache reinstall restart etc.
  • I have android and having same problem
  • The game has been down for what i understand all Android users for around 4 hours. Is this known about by the Kabam team?

• Error signing in to Android, what's happening?
    War and Arena going .... so it gets difficult
  • Robin_84Robin_84 Posts: 6
    It's already been more than 6 hours and you haven't fixed the login issue.
    What is wrong with you .
    It's not a small game , I loved this game but now I'm gonna uninstalling it.
  • It has been more than 4 hours now since i couldnt log in to the game with my android. Now im holding my alliance back on alliance war and im falling behind on scores on the doctoor voodoo arena. please fix this problem as soon as possible and compensate us active players for this issue. i continued supporting your game since you all know exactly how to compensate us players for the unexpected issues that comes up. also please improve the rewards for the monthly logins, the quality of the login rewards have been steadily decreasing as months pass by.
  • TahirSkTahirSk Posts: 1
    I can't login, not be able to finish war and waited almost a day for AW and also grinding for voodo.
    I think like others we should also leave the game because u cant fix th bugs and not even give us better compensation.

Thanks for treating us like waste!!
  • RurjurRurjur Posts: 4
    I'm also unable to log in. LG G5 running current version of the game on Android 7.0
This discussion has been closed.