**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Mutant to rank 3?

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys

Just finished Gauntlet. Got à mutant 1-2 gem and formed à mutant t5c.
Byt now I can’t really decide who to rank up. I’m leaning towards colossua since I don’t have him as a rank 5. But the others are also very good and a rank 3 is à rank 3....
I normally run suicide. Just turned them of for void.
Would appreciate some input.

Comments

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Red mags would be useful.

OR is also a good option if he is high sig. Same for colossus. Colossus would still be useful as he's already awakended.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I'm not sure what's the rank on Apoc, but surely he'd be the best for rank 3.
    OR if he's high sig. Heard Colossus is great too.

You could analyze yourself. Which part of content are you doing RN? Who would be more useful there? Do they really benefit from the ranking? Who do you enjoy playing?

Everything matters, probably most of the times.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Suicides? OR if you don't have the 5 star. If you do have the 5 star make sure your OR is at least sig 100. Next would be colossus. Great immunities, you have him awakened which is sick, and he is incredibly powerful. Finally Apoc. Apoc is really good but a decent amount of the time is in for support. For that reason I would keep him at r2. Also due to his damage relying on special attacks he isn't the best suicide champion.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Which people do you have as r5 5*s? I’d rank 5 someone based off of that. If you don’t care about that I’d probably go for omega or colossus.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★

Red mags would be useful.

OR is also a good option if he is high sig. Same for colossus. Colossus would still be useful as he's already awakended.

hes fine at r2
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    colos(sus)
    Im not 8 i was just bored
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    No brainer here, you have the Apocalypse horseman synergy with cable to 4 charges. So your duped Colossus is a great horseman!
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    OR if you can get close to sig 200