**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Input dropping very frequently

Hey kabam, whenever i am in a fight the inputs sometime stop working and my champion stands still and eventually gets hit, it gets removed after pause and unpause but still it is proving to be very annoying in my act 6.4 completion, the issue was faced after the update, at first i thought it was my device's problem, but many of my friends(who have ipad, iphones and better phones) are facing the same. Please try to fix it as soon as possible.

Comments

• Options
    Hey @Laksh1995 , thanks for pointing this out, if you could please take the time to fill out the Bug Report Template located here & then post it here to make sure this issue properly investigated.
  • Options
    Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    edited June 2021

Hey @Laksh1995 , thanks for pointing this out, if you could please take the time to fill out the Bug Report Template located here & then post it here to make sure this issue properly investigated.

Ok
  • Options
    Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207

Device: realme 1
    Device OS: android 9
    Cellular or wifi: wifi
    Game version:31.1.1
    Game mode: all modes
    Affected champs: all mostly but happens less while quaking
    Active boosts: none
    Issue: input dropping between fights
    Screenshot or video: none.