**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ is still delayed by 15 minutes!

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
edited June 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Again AQ is starting 15 min late!
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    I thought Kabam has already fixed it last week! Again 15 min timer has begun! Again our alliance has to wait 15 min more..
  • Options
    Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121
    It starts at 815 permanently now I think
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    "A Set Schedule
    To make all of this work, Alliance Quests will be moving to a regular schedule. This means that Day 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 will begin at 12:15 PM PT and end at 12:00 PM PT. If you start any of these Days later than 12:15 PM PT, the quest will still end at 12 PM PT.
    So, for example, if you start Day 2 at 8 PM PT, Alliances will only have 16 hours to complete the Map, because Day 3 will begin at 12:15 PM PT."
    In case you asked why.
  • Options
    slacker said:

"A Set Schedule
    To make all of this work, Alliance Quests will be moving to a regular schedule. This means that Day 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 will begin at 12:15 PM PT and end at 12:00 PM PT. If you start any of these Days later than 12:15 PM PT, the quest will still end at 12 PM PT.
    So, for example, if you start Day 2 at 8 PM PT, Alliances will only have 16 hours to complete the Map, because Day 3 will begin at 12:15 PM PT."
    In case you asked why.

I did auto settings. So it should start at the given time as you have mentioned. Still it again started 15 minutes timer. That's my point.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

slacker said:

"A Set Schedule
    In case you asked why.

I did auto settings. So it should start at the given time as you have mentioned. Still it again started 15 minutes timer. That's my point.
    It's not even 12:15 PM yet....
  • Options
    @ItsDamien what were you saying bro?

• Options
    ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 292 ★★★
    Yeah it's bugged... AGAIN
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Yeah it just happened to me too
  • Options
    Oldsctlss1Oldsctlss1 Posts: 12
    Waited 15 minutes now having to wait 15 more!!!!!!
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    They said that they hadn't fixed it. Which is why they gave this week as free AQ again.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Same
  • Options
    LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 ★★
    Why is there still 2 15minute windows to start AQ
  • Options
    Balm82 said:

Im in

The rest of your team has to wait 15 more minutes lol
  • Options
    LordPSN said:

When you posted it AQ wasn't meant to have started. So what were you saying bro?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

LordPSN said:

When you posted it AQ wasn't meant to have started. So what were you saying bro?
    Sorry but it isn’t fixed I’m can’t join now and shuld had ben star for 10 minutes again

• Options
    Primer315Primer315 Posts: 1
    After you wait 15 minutes, whoever goes into AQ first gets to fight and use their energy - but another 15 minute timer begins and doesn’t allow anyone else to join. So it’s then delayed for 2 15-min intervals. This is ridiculous.
  • Options
    Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

LordPSN said:

Sorry but it isn’t fixed I’m can’t join now and shuld had ben star for 10 minutes again

You miss the point.

OP posted at 12:01pm saying that AQ was delayed by 15 minutes.

OP was told that AQ is supposed to start at 12:15pm.

Everyone knows that AQ starting later than 12:15pm is a bug.

Posting at 12:01pm saying that they have a 15 minute timer is pointless because it doesn't start at midday.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

LordPSN said:

You miss the point.

Posting at 12:01pm saying that they have a 15 minute timer is pointless because it doesn't start at midday.
    That’s true but even he points is stil it isn’t fix I’m honsly don’t like a system there isn’t working at all
  • Options
    Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

LordPSN said:

You miss the point.

That’s true but even he points is stil it isn’t fix I’m honsly don’t like a system there isn’t working at all
    But we knew it wasn't fixed. They mailed everyone.

• Options
    ItsDamien said:

Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

LordPSN said:

You miss the point.

Stil it energy lost and I’m live in Denmark and ever delaying meant I’m get delayed in sleep
  • Options
    Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

LordPSN said:

You miss the point.

Stil it energy lost and I’m live in Denmark and ever delaying meant I’m get delayed in sleep
    You've gained 2 energy more at the start of AQ. Even with 30 minute delay, you have 1 more energy than before this change.

Also it's not that late in Denmark, you're 1 hour ahead of me in the UK, so it's not even 10pm for you yet. Let's not pretend that this is a massive issue.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

LordPSN said:

You miss the point.

You've gained 2 energy more at the start of AQ. Even with 30 minute delay, you have 1 more energy than before this change.

Also it's not that late in Denmark, you're 1 hour ahead of me in the UK, so it's not even 10pm for you yet. Let's not pretend that this is a massive issue.
    I’m normally sleeping now so sure it depends one however you pretend how my sleep schedule is
  • Options
    Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

LordPSN said:

You miss the point.

I’m normally sleeping now so sure it depends one however you pretend how my sleep schedule is
    So if you're usually sleeping by now, by the old system you would have only used 4 energy, since the 5th would have only just come in with the 45 minute timer.

Even with this delay, we start with 6 energy. You personally have gained 2 more energy.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

LordPSN said:

You miss the point.

So if you're usually sleeping by now, by the old system you would have only used 4 energy, since the 5th would have only just come in with the 45 minute timer.

Even with this delay, we start with 6 energy. You personally have gained 2 more energy.
    Yes the old system wasn’t fun for me either but regardless I’m not going in to discuss anymore one this just hope kabam soon can at least getting. A bit more right so many bug this mouch doesn’t help
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    ItsDamien said:

Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

LordPSN said:

You miss the point.

Your making the assumption though that all people wherever they may be in the world that 1/2 hour delay from reg start is no big deal. Is a big deal if they crash out and don’t join and make their moves when they regularly would,..or simply get fed up after the notification and have to wait out two 15 min timers …whether they sent us mail or not it’s a big inconvenience,..creates a atmosphere of confusion . And the major point is we waited without 1 1/2 weeks of AQ for them to get this right.

Timers should be reduced to 30 mins as well ,..the very least they could do …smh ,…2 energy lol

Who cares when half the ally has gone to bed or just gone to do other things lol
  • Options
    I’d just be happy if it automatically started by itself instead of a player having to enter it to kick off a 15 minute timer