**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why is my hero rating lower than others?

This could be a noob question but i really dont understand why some people have higher hero ratings than i do. I know it has hot to do with mastery but mine is worked up pretty well. E.g my 5* duped Fury (max sig) isnt even at 15k but others reach 17k!!! It doesnt feel fair and im so curious as to what im not doing right. Please help πŸ˜…

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Honestly the PI doesnt matter all that much so I wouldn't worry about it a whole lot.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Masteries. If you run suicides champion pi skyrockets. Boosts also do this. You can look up how masteries affect pi of champions or just try it out yourself.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Masteries do affect the PI of a champion. I've heard that suicides give a massive increase in PI. It probably should be that. Sig's do the same, when at max, so yeah...
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Curious to see your mastery setup. But for non suicide masteries close to 15k sounds about right. Maybe for fury slightly over 15k. But it really does depend on masteries and dupes.
  • the9israelthe9israel Posts: 4 β˜…
    Here’s my current setup and roster. I’m not so convinced in doing suicide mastery at this point yet. But as you see, lvl 2 6* is just at 13k. It doesnt seem right to me as i see those in same ranks have much higher. Is it really just bc of suicide mastery?

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2021
    Suicides raise your attack by 60% so yeah.. that's pretty much what is happening. Otherwise your offensive tree seems pretty normal. Idk whether your defensive tree or utility tree is making a difference or not.
    Unless your Masteries are trash.. and yours appear to be fine, it's nothing to worry about.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    boosts, suicides