**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Problem in playing map5.

ThantonThanton Posts: 142
edited June 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey folks, this week I thought to play map5 in aq. But to my surprise it never got ahead of the loading screen. I clicked on fight button to fight, first of all it took a lot of time to react then when it comes to loading screen it never reached the fighting scene.I waited atleast 2 minutes there but it didn't got to fighting scene. My network was also good. I tried 5 times to fight but each time this happened. Is this my device fault? All other content like eq war sq variant story all run smoothly ony device so why this map5 aq didn't run.
Help please.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Somebody in my alliance has the same issue. It’s been happening for a long time (to the point where kabam told him to stop putting in help desk tickets).

What device do you have and who is your network provider?
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    I too have
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    This happens to me sometimes as well. Kabam mods just ignore you if you report it or pass the buck by telling you to contact support who will just say they can't do anything about it.
  • ThantonThanton Posts: 142

Somebody in my alliance has the same issue. It’s been happening for a long time (to the point where kabam told him to stop putting in help desk tickets).

What device do you have and who is your network provider?

I am using Oppo Device with Android 9 oppo A31.
    So it's not my device problem.
  • ArjunChandraArjunChandra Posts: 8
    Me and so many others already commented on a post like this map 5 issue over a year ago. It has 300 -400 comments saying the same. But kabam just ignored it.

I'm still playing map4 since that day.
  • RezzyReznorRezzyReznor Posts: 36
    edited June 2021
    This issue was the last straw for me. Got kicked out of my alliance because I was always dead before section 3 though no fault of my own.

I started playin solo after that until I got burned out. I figured this was still happenin so yeah, its been like this for a while now as I encountered this problem last year.

Hopefully they fix it before they lose more players but it's on their end and it sucks because it killed the game for me.
    How can I

This issue was the last straw for me. Got kicked out of my alliance because I was always dead before section 3 though no fault of my own.

I started playin solo after that until I got burned out. I figured this was still happenin so yeah, its been like this for a while now as I encountered this problem last year.

Hopefully they fix it before they lose more players but it's on their end and it sucks because it killed the game for me.

How can I contact support for this issue?
  • RezzyReznorRezzyReznor Posts: 36
    You just put in a ticket usin the gear symbol in the top left corner of the main menu. but don't expect anythin to get resolved Thanton.

This had been an issue so I suggest keep playin map 5 and heal your way out of it or try a lower map and see if that helps.

You just put in a ticket usin the gear symbol in the top left corner of the main menu. but don't expect anythin to get resolved Thanton.

This had been an issue so I suggest keep playin map 5 and heal your way out of it or try a lower map and see if that helps.

Thanks man for support. I again tried in aq but still it is freezed on loading screen.
  • ArjunChandraArjunChandra Posts: 8
    Mods saw this post and edited it . But not responded in any way. Sending ticket through support won't help u anyway.

Sad thing is, I can't play map5 in my mobile but i can play it on another mobile. U also just check once. Like I said, i've been complaining about this issue since july 10 2020. It's almost a year