**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thronebreaker daily login cavalier shards missing?

Baby_driverBaby_driver Posts: 3
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I noticed in my login calendar that even though I've been collecting the daily free cavalier shards that it is actually nowhere to be found (see pic it says 0 balance even after I collected them and never used any for the week). Is anyone else having this issue? I've tried restarting app or phone multiple times and they're still missing.
The whole Cav crystal buying tab is also missing from my crystals list usually next to the Grandmaster crystal one

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Just checked. I am on day 4 now, and have 175 shards in my inventory. I also have opened a crystal a couple days back. So it is not a problem EVERYONE has. Hope it gets sorted out for you soon.
  • Options
    Hey @Baby_driver, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums. For something like this, I would recommend getting in contact with our Support Team. You can reach out to them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
This discussion has been closed.