**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which synergy of Ultron is applying Power Sting?

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have seen many YouTuber videos but I couldn't make it out which synergy is allowing Ultron to apply Power sting? Can anyone help me out?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Is he benefitting from mr f / she hulk?
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Yeah. Just confirmed it!
    So I should use my Ultron than instead of my duped Darkhawk?
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★
    I guess it's the Mr. Fantastic synergy. Because I checked out in Auntm.ai , and there wasn't any synergy that could possibly give him the ability to apply power stings.
    No. I'm using my Mr. fantastic eith Darkhawk and no power sting is being applied by Darkhawk. That's why I was considering replacing my Darkhawk with Ultron??
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

No. I'm using my Mr. fantastic eith Darkhawk and no power sting is being applied by Darkhawk. That's why I was considering replacing my Darkhawk with Ultron??

you need mr. f and she-hulk to both be on the team, and when they are, when a debuff is applied to the opponent by a tech or science champ, the opponent receives a power sting
    edited June 2021
    Oh okay. I thought Mr. Fantastic alone can help in applying Power sting. Well. I dont have She-Hulk...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

Oh okay. I thought Mr. Fantastic alone can help in applying Power sting. Well. I dont have She-Hulk...

It’s also Sentry, Doctor Octopus, and Vulture
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

Use any of these with Mr F.
    😅😅 Dont have any of them... Looks like it is not for me yet!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    That synergy is so damn powerful.