**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Filter system: appreciation and suggestion

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I think Kabam’s latest update of filter system is very helpful to arena grinder as we don’t need to hit filter button every round now, unless we quit the game or hit reset. Appreciate the Dev Team for such improvement.

Nonetheless, I would like to see further improvement in the filter system in finding synergy partners. Currently we can locate the specific champ’s synergy team via the left hand side button when we fight arena. However, we can’t find whether the specific champ we selected is a synergy partner of another champ. It might be helpful if we can have this kind of “reverse synergy” sorting function, especially when we have big roster. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I've been thinking of this as well. I have to use Auntm.ai to find synergy partners. I love that site, but the game itself should have that functionality. Not having it is just odd.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Ercarret said:

Yeah, I've been thinking of this as well. I have to use Auntm.ai to find synergy partners. I love that site, but the game itself should have that functionality. Not having it is just odd.

If you like to bring synergy team to fight arena, this function could save our time significantly and make the arena fight more efficient.