**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Random inputs

I thought I became a worse player than I normally am. I can’t even evade Wolverines special 2 half the time anymore as a result. I am relying on blocking specials more, too. I am not the only player experiencing this either.

YouTuber KT1 has posted a video recently discussing this issue. The issue is random inputs. I thought I had sticky fingers. I thought my hands were twitching the wrong way. I would adjust my hands accordingly to stop the issue if it popped up.

If you have been experiencing this issue recently, don’t worry about your skill level dipping, because it’s not your fault. There is a bug causing champions to “do whatever they want”. It’s like in the movie ‘Wreck it Ralph’ where Fixit Felix completely took over the game to run off and look for his friend, Ralph, who went turbo.

I am playing on an IPhone 11 with iOS 14.6 and the latest mcoc update, provider is either Sprint or Verizon(I forget). WiFi is strong but I forgot the company.