**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next Rank up with T5BC

StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Top champs are a Rank 5 Apocalypse, NF, and Ghost and a 6 Star Rank 2 BWCV

Next Rank up with T5BC 30 votes

6 Star Cable (unawakened) to Rank 2
3%
Hoitado 1 vote
6 Star Sentinel (unawakened) to Rank 2
0%
6 Star Longshot (unawakened) to Rank 2
0%
5 Star Archangel (Sig 113) to Rank 5
86%
winterthurdanielmathROHINLeNoirFaineantZeroj2kSungjnameplasdoctorbQacobKill_GreyLordSmasherEtjamaParam1988TheExit27Sparx265ScarXDawsManSparty6ThantonAJ007 26 votes
5 Star Sunspot to Rank 5
0%
5 Star Venom (Sig 50) to Rank 5
6%
zuffyWoody15 2 votes
5 Star Hyperion (Sig 48) to Rank 5
3%
Legionnaire 1 vote
5 Star Guillotine 2099 (unawakened) To rank 5
0%
5 Star Colossus (Sig 100) to Rank 5
0%
5 Star Falcon (Sig 80) to Rank 5
0%
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    6 Star Cable (unawakened) to Rank 2
    If you run Apoc a lot then I’d recommend Cable but You can’t go wrong with AA
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Hoitado said:

If you run Apoc a lot then I’d recommend Cable but You can’t go wrong with AA

Agree. Cable as horseman with Apocalypse and bleed suicides is great!
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    5 Star Venom (Sig 50) to Rank 5
    Venom because why not? All of those choices are great options
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'd rank AA, then Hype
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    This is such a varied poll. I would suggest to focus on a content and go from there. But, the best option I see is AA. Useful in a lot of places and won't regret raking him at all.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    If you have 4 star apoc then cabke otherwise its between AA and guilly
  • StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    I am VERY confused by this poll.

I'm looking to complete and explore Chapter 6 since I don't have any great abyss options at the present. Looking at some of the polls and youtube stuff from early 2020 I see everyone said Colossus was the better option to rank up then Archangel. But in this poll he gets zero votes and Archangel is winning in a landslide. Also figured Hyperion or G2099 would do better.

Is this just because of 5-star apocalypse's synergy and AA's horsemen buff? Is he really the best option for chapter 6 since I have APOC at 5* already?

Seems like the game has changed quite a bit
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    AA would be my priority even without Apoc.

There are those who say all he needs is 112 sig and others say it doesn't add up because, well, you cannot just add it up, the math doesn't work like that so max sig is definitely better. I guess I'd put more sig stones into him just to make sure.