**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

He’s beautiful.

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

R5 #11 is here! I enjoy playing all of my r5s, but this was the first that I ranked up mainly because of how much I enjoyed playing him. Some people may call me crazy for rank 5ing him before Corvus, Quake, and CAPIW (coming soon), but I really do enjoy him that much.
That’s all I had to say

TL;DR: Monke good.

Comments

• Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Nice. I'll have to play around with him. He's currently the best potential skill 5r5 I have, I think, but I don't know what content he excels at.
  • Options
    StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    He is incredibly fun to play with. My favorite matchup is to use him against Thing. He wrecks him with EASE. A few other matches like that feel like a cheat code. Anyone have a list?
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

He is incredibly fun to play with. My favorite matchup is to use him against Thing. He wrecks him with EASE. A few other matches like that feel like a cheat code. Anyone have a list?

When their class is green.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Here’s a hint to my next rank 5. It’s not someone you’ll be expecting, and I know that there is at least one well known member of the forums who will appreciate this rank up.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Here’s a hint to my next rank 5. It’s not someone you’ll be expecting, and I know that there is at least one well known member of the forums who will appreciate this rank up.

Joe Fixit?!!

Alright!!
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

It's Groot

Let's gooooooo