**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is 5 star Super Skrull worth using as a defender in AW (hard map)

Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey everybody,

I'm looking forward to using my rank 4/5 Super Skrull (awakened sig 100) for on-season war but so far, he hasn't generated lots of kills. Does anyone have good suggestions as to which nodes are best suited for him?

Is 5 star Super Skrull worth using as a defender in AW (hard map) 5 votes

Bring him. He's useful in certain nodes
100%
QuietusDKSparty6BredurP4CEdisonLaw 5 votes
Leave him. Not worth being a defender
0%

Comments

• Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I'm not sure enough, but by hard map, do you mean between tier 6- 9?
    If yes, I think so he could do something. We had a Super-Skrull boss recently.

I think he could prove to be super tanky on Safe Guard node, and the Safeguard+ Limber will make it quite a thing if you don't have right counter for him.
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★

I think he could prove to be super tanky on Safe Guard node, and the Safeguard+ Limber will make it quite a thing if you don't have right counter for him.

I believe it is tier 6-9 but I'd have to check once the contest is back up and running. I think Super Skrull has the potential to be an annoying defender but I still haven't found a node that makes him a nightmare. I'll definitely have to try him on Safeguard + Limber.
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4 said:

I believe it is tier 6-9 but I'd have to check once the contest is back up and running. I think Super Skrull has the potential to be an annoying defender but I still haven't found a node that makes him a nightmare. I'll definitely have to try him on Safeguard + Limber.
    You could try kinetic transference, supercharge and other nodes too. For each fury, I think he gets more block penetration, and that's a lot of block damage if the opponent can't dex or whatever with the specials.

Considering it's off season, I don't think it would cost much to find a good spot for him.
  • Options
    Did he do any good @Mr.0-8-4 ?